Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

If you knew someone who had the Good Life and would give it to you for $500 would you pay it or just wait for it to leak?? This is NOT a hypothetical question.

Hell no

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

If you knew someone who had the Good Life and would give it to you for $500 would you pay it or just wait for it to leak?? This is NOT a hypothetical question.

Pay it then leak it 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Does anyone else think that Wild One was supposed to be the last song on L4L before Get Free was made? The way she says "Once I found my way, but now I'm lost" at the end reminds me of when she first posted the tracklist and it originally said "Lost for Life" but then she crossed it out and changed it to "Lust" 

:um2:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Does anyone else think that Wild One was supposed to be the last song on L4L before Get Free was made? The way she says "Once I found my way, but now I'm lost" at the end reminds me of when she first posted the tracklist and it originally said "Lost for Life" but then she crossed it out and changed it to "Lust" 

:um2:

that’s from 2013 though isn’t it? doubt she would wait so long to try to put something on an album. lfl is too damn long anyway.

that’s from 2013 though isn’t it? doubt she would wait so long to try to put something on an album. lfl is too damn long anyway.

Idk there’s conflicting info out there, some say its from 2013, others say 2015. L4L was originally supposed to be 18 tracks though so who’s to say?

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Idk there’s conflicting info out there, some say its from 2013, others say 2015. L4L was originally supposed to be 18 tracks though so who’s to say?

let’s pour one out for our good sis roses bloom for you and yosemite (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

I'll be so haaappy if she goes to Met Gala this year and even better if that fucking Cher look goes away this time. God bless. (L)

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey

what does the theme "camp" of the met gala mean ?

its based on an essay by susan sontag called "notes on camp." she tries to define what "campy" means. outlandish, heightened, exaggerated. drag queens and outdated stereotypes of gay men are considered campy. but tbh even some of lana's work could be considered camp (the more theatrical, melodramatic). some really good examples are john waters' movies (and he and lana are fans of one another!)

what does the theme "camp" of the met gala mean ?

they dress up as tents (i'm joking)

the closest synonym to 'camp' would be 'effeminate'? it's strange there doesn't seem to be a simple answer online..

blue eyes, and jazz, and attitude