Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

do we know where she is lmao? 

like when was she lost spotted somewhere? was it wen she was out in stockholm? anyone from her team anywhere?

she clearly enjoys these festivals tho i'm really glad about that after the la to lackluster tour

i76mrxw.png 

Sometimes it feels like her dancers act as if they're the stars or something  :um3: . But maybe it's just my impression.

i love it when they stand IN FRONT OF Lana and we can't see her  :facepalm:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Apparently she did an interview for Harper's Bazaar Brazil. @LanaDelLovers on Twitter is posting the quotes ... 

Gee, idk sis ... maybe if you tried singing different songs it might be more interesting?

This burned so hard I felt it for a second on my neck

4tdWYMA.png

When I first got into Lana, I kind of used to sleep on video games, but now I think its it's one of the best songs on BTD

this song truly aged like fine wine. it's so beautiful, emotionally raw, and it sounds so fresh.

probably one of the only Lana piano ballads that I actually stan

I just wanted to say that AKA counts as an album and if you argue otherwise you're entitled to your wrong opinion. Have a nice day sweaties

D-l7sssXoAESNaz.jpg

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

Do we think she fucked James Franco? Discuss

I think they probably hooked up a few times but didn't necessarily date.

This is what he said about it but it doesn't make sense.

"No, she's a friend of mine...We're friends. No. On my life," he told The Howard Stern Show.

"I'll tell you why, maybe it's a boring answer. There's a weird thing with creative types. Sometimes I love a person's work and, like, I'm just so enamored with that and their persona in their work. But outside of that, it's like, our dynamic is we're just kind of friends, we get along so well. But all this sexual attraction is for the person and the work. We go to Coney Island and hang out. I would have sex with her music."

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

What is the pattern on Lana's dress in her 4th of July IG posts? It looks like food or something but I can't tell

seashells i think

it's just the way i feel