Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

21 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Just remembered some of the titles we gave to tracks Lana teased like 'Daisy Chains', 'In Your Car', 'You Don't Ever Have To (Be Stronger)', 'Sylvia' / 'Sylvia Plath' (she was responsible for this one tho)

tbh they were better than the titles she ended up giving them (except for california) :um3:

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

1 minute ago, domandapiano said:

I love them too!!! 

omg thank god!! ugh I thought I was the only one since everyone else is complaining about her wearing them. She looks so cute in them!!

Were Lana and Chuck there just to take pictures or were they doing that scavenger hunt too? Also I love that big messy bun she’s been wearing lately, it’s so bouncy! Must be nice though for her that no one around seemed to know/care who she was. Anyway, I hope they actually post the pictures Chuck was taking.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1 minute ago, recklessdaughter said:

Were Lana and Chuck there just to take pictures or were they doing that scavenger hunt too? Also I love that big messy bun she’s been wearing lately, it’s so bouncy! Must be nice though for her that no one around seemed to know/care who she was. Anyway, I hope they actually post the pictures Chuck was taking.

I think they were just driving and they found a cute little area in front of a "witch's" house to take pictures