Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, freedumb said:

whoever hacked eclipse's instagram: you WILL be dealt with. we are not taking this matter lightly eclipse is pissed and so am I tbh this is slander

"we" ? 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, freedumb said:

whoever hacked eclipse's instagram: you WILL be dealt with. we are not taking this matter lightly eclipse is pissed and so am I tbh this is slander

update: he has access to his account again. nice try though Im not sharing shit with anybody anymore

4 minutes ago, freedumb said:

guys calm down no one got exposed... eclipse's instagram was hacked we're trying to get it back rn :crossed:

I'm sorry but this has the same energy as when you would text your crush to tell them you liked them and get a bad response so you'd be like "oh my gosh that's so funny lol, that was actually my friend, they hacked my phone as a prank, i don't have a crush on you ew"

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Be Free said:

Big Brother: LanaBoards edition

omg imagine, it would be iconic

Someone: "I have this unreleased song"

And everyone starts throwing hands

I need it on TV now 

Me: No you fuckin don't show receipts or it didn't happen. Better yet, drop an insider name and you'll get blown out of the water bitch

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

LanaBoards rn talking about Wild Dolphin Flower Power aka Diamonds by Rihanna :

UZcr.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Super Movie said:

I'm sorry but this has the same energy as when you would text your crush to tell them you liked them and get a bad response so you'd be like "oh my gosh that's so funny lol, that was actually my friend, they hacked my phone as a prank, i don't have a crush on you ew"

HAHAHAHAHA SAME I THOUGHT THE EXACT SAME THING 

tenor.gif?itemid=12101303

giphy.gif

Not Eclipse’s Instagram story saying people are now making fake screenshots :thumb2:

this is the most chaotic I’ve ever seen Lanaboards 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, synecdoche2 said:

eclipse deleted that story (or maybe never posted it?) and posted a new one about fake versions of their story. still prepared to be a clown tho.

THE STORY WAS REAL WE ALL SAW. I have reciepts honey always keep them ??

1 minute ago, synecdoche2 said:

eclipse deleted that story (or maybe never posted it?) and posted a new one about fake versions of their story. still prepared to be a clown tho.

he was hacked. someone tried getting into his instagram (which they did) and made a fake twitter account pretending to be him.. like dont yall have anything to do with ur lives?????

What should we call todays events? Insidergate?? DMgate?? I feel like it should have gate at the end 

imageproxy.jpg