Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

WHAT is this chaotic energy? Let’s just enjoy the eve of this blessed triple event!

One big room and it’s full of mad bitches again :runs:

(j/k I love you all but you do give me heart palpitations) :horror2:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

Just now, King of Saigon said:

But I don’t know if them getting hacked is true or if we are all being played rn. PLZ THIS FEELS LIKE THE MOVIE UNFRIENDED :excited: 

why would eclipse call me out and then delete it immediately after? im telling you he got hacked we're trying to figure out who did they cracked his pw

3 minutes ago, freedumb said:

he was hacked. someone tried getting into his instagram (which they did) and made a fake twitter account pretending to be him.. like dont yall have anything to do with ur lives?????

The person who seems to have nothing to do with their life is you, look at yourself here pretending to be an insider and making up rumors/lyrics to have five minutes of attention.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

You guys I’m fucking LIVING for these roasts. @freedumb Ur a dumb hoe and anyone else who keeps doubtin tomorrow’s release (JUST LIKE YOU DOUBTED CHEMTRAILS MID-MARCH) how do I mute/block on mobile cause I’m sick of your shit? I usually stay silent for fights but ya’ll need to be PUT IN YA PLACE

C4-E4-F153-B5-A0-4790-B03-F-884-D821-B88

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

The person who seems to have nothing to do with their life is you, look at yourself here pretending to be an insider and making up rumors/lyrics to have five minutes of attention.

ur mad mad huh? ?  my comments must have triggered/bothered you YIKES!

log off and get some fresh air chile

4 minutes ago, freedumb said:

he was hacked. someone tried getting into his instagram (which they did) and made a fake twitter account pretending to be him.. like dont yall have anything to do with ur lives?????

alright then tell him to post a story saying you're actually legit :yawn: