Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

if you hover over her pfp on an embed of it it just says "lana del rey - topic" whereas all other uploads of hers typically say lanadelreyvevo, i think it just got accidentally combined with her channel

same thing happened with honeymoon mv a few months ago i think, things just get automatically integrated in

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Omg guys what is this? Lana posted Smarty on her official YouTube account 

But also when you click on her actual account it doesn’t show up with the rest of her videos 

Lana didn't post this herself, it's auto generated by YouTube Music because someone uploaded Smarty to DSPs (or at least YouTube Music) under the name "Lana del rey". It'll be taken down soon.

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

if you hover over her pfp on an embed of it it just says "lana del rey - topic" whereas all other uploads of hers typically say lanadelreyvevo, i think it just got accidentally combined with her channel

same thing happened with honeymoon mv a few months ago i think, things just get automatically integrated in

Why does it look like her account uploaded it though? Wouldn’t the account that uploaded the video show up instead? Not 100% sure how that stuff works. 

16 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Lana Del Rey - Topic is used by Youtube Music to publish the artist songs. Someone uploaded the song with the name "Lana del rey" and the Youtube AI took it as an official Lana release. Probably in the next few hours they will remove it.

Just now, Orville Peck said:

Likes to watch me in the glass room, bathroom, Château Marmont
Slippin' on my red dress, puttin' on my makeup
Glass room, perfume, cognac, lilac fumes
Says it feels like heaven to him

:tongue:

wait what song is that

"Unidentified Flying Bill" (erroneously referred to as "This Year's Girl" or "Slow Burn") is an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey featuring Barrie-James O'Neill. It was recorded in 2013. Barrie-James O'Neill produced the song, likely with an unknown engineer from NightBird Studios

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Just now, Party Favor said:

"Unidentified Flying Bill" (erroneously referred to as "This Year's Girl" or "Slow Burn") is an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey featuring Barrie-James O'Neill. It was recorded in 2013. Barrie-James O'Neill produced the song, likely with an unknown engineer from NightBird Studios

one of her best unreleased :oprah3:

3 hours ago, Party Favor said:

Nightbird :ma: