Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

15 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

@plastiscguycan u pls check spek of this file, is it true 320? https://krakenfiles.com/view/CCJkOFvwkq/file.html probably not since we were told this song exists only in 128 but i remember that it leaked in 320 back in 2016 during that reddit leak and what if its true

Lana-Del-Rey-Queen-of-Disaster-mp3store-

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

11 hours ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The warning was so pointless "omg"...considering how you do it 3 days after I asked an obviously fruitless question hence no link was in my post or posted in response...it was given away for FREE until the links went dead. Not like I'm asking for links to Tunnel or any other official releases I own multiple physical copies of (that also were never part of a free mixtape)

Grateful to actually know & adore Elle outside of this site, I'm texting her about the useless & beyond unfair WP. So petty & ridiculous. She literally posted right below it & obviously saw no issue, yet you thought it would be a just action to give me my first WP ever after being a member for over a decade... I know you're a new fan circa 2017, but as someone who's been one since 2011 I blatantly remember Smiler himself giving it away for free on his site & on Datpiff & that's the ONLY reason why I asked just like I already clearly stated.

DESCRIPTION:

Download the free mixtape, All I Know, here: http://www.smilermusic.com/alliknow -LINKS DEAD

SOUNDCLOUD

Description: Download the free Mix Tape from:
smilermusic.com/alliknow

https://www.datpiff.com/Smiler-All-I-Know-mixtape.321226.html - Uploaded by Smiler, site is messed up.

Various places the OG fans got for free from the artist. Never done nothing but contribute to this site & never got a warning point, dating back to when LDR owned the site. Ridiculous. 

Sending good vibes, you gain nothing being unnecessarily rude & petty to veterans on a Lana Del Rey site.

Wait a minute, LDR owned the site? :deadbanana: 

8nl2OpX.png

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

wait
doc2000049888_661127115?hash=zeGPCRkHaah
i thought u are a pro in it for some reasons 

I just press random buttons and hope for the best :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 hour ago, TheBoss said:

Wait a minute, LDR owned the site? :deadbanana: 

LDR was the first owner, before fans who didn't experience Ultra, Paradise, Born to Die or even Honeymoon in realtime somehow became moderators. Miserable bored people with nothing better to do that spread hatred and "unexpiring warning points" for asking for ""MATERIAL FOR SALE" when I was asking for the original mixes that were on the free mixtape. So gross

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

can we appreciate for a second some iconic btd outtakes like
marilyn monroe
velver crowbar
driving in cars with boys
tv in black & white
serial killer
queen of disaster
you can be the boss
hollywoods dead
american dream
and how it actually couldve been the perfect reissue ep option for btd in 2012 (sure with some little production emile hynies twists to fit the btd sound) and she couldve released paradise as a full length album instead of EP.... but im not complaining at all cuz paradise is just perfect as it is and as a btd expansion it works the bestest:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

11 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

LDR was the first owner, before fans who didn't experience Ultra, Paradise, Born to Die or even Honeymoon in realtime somehow became moderators. Miserable bored people with nothing better to do that spread hatred and "unexpiring warning points" for asking for ""MATERIAL FOR SALE" when I was asking for the original mixes that were on the free mixtape. So gross

lana del rey has nothing to do with this website... it was owned by @TIARNZUS before elle :bebe:

regardless of whether or not if it was a "free mixtape" it's still on streaming services and we're very careful about not sharing material which is officially released, if we're not careful, the website could be in massive trouple

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lana del rey has nothing to do with this website it was owned by @TIARNZUS before elle :deadbanana:

Oh my god. LDR was one of his usernames back in 2012 when I was actually on the site after LDR FM crashed Christ. I'm not stupid

6 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

They were named LDR once upon a time

Thank you baby. So weird seeing these new fans act like they know what they're talking about

9 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

It’s not that serious ma

Nah, I've been on this site & contributed tons of information & songs that have benefitted fans tremendously. What's not serious is a random Ray giving me a un-expiring warning point after being a member for over a decade & don't nothing wrong except spreading exclusive information & being a kind person.

13 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Go stream it omg…

Stop worrying about 3 day old posts & worry about finding an outlet for your boredom instead of telling people to "go stream" in an audio request thread. It said plain & single it was given away for free for years before you knew who Lana even was. Enjoy Angels Forever, Hollywood, Black Beauty demo, & Starry Eyed =)  

Ignore list has grown tremendously

16 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

lana del rey has nothing to do with this website... it was owned by @TIARNZUS before elle :bebe:

regardless of whether or not if it was a "free mixtape" it's still on streaming services and we're very careful about not sharing material which is officially released, if we're not careful, the website could be in massive trouple

Cool story bro, I’m gonna go cop some slices of key lime