Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsxiUz8uQx6/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

What a shitty thing to say about a country that is supporting you right now, I hope Lana or someone does something

As if America isn't any different. This pissed me off so much... I really hope they fire his fucking ass.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

13 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What a shitty thing to say about a country that is supporting you right now, I hope Lana or someone does something

"#FuckBrasil #TotalShithole #GarbageHumans" just because one guy took his precious iphone, why hasn't her team fired his ass yet? :bebe:

edit: "4 days ago" please fuck her team too

Capture.jpg

I'm going through his linkedin page and Idk if he was hired through a firm or is he doing freelance. He got a temporary contract with Lana herself so i wonder if lana is his line manager. I really want his ass fired idgaf.

2 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

"#FuckBrasil #TotalShithole #GarbageHumans" just because one guy took his precious iphone, why hasn't her team fired his ass yet? :bebe:

edit: "4 days ago" please fuck her team too

Byron liking the post too... Kinda wack.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Nnn I don’t think we should be going through this guys internet history… tbh I’d be pissed if my phone was stolen too- the post is dramatic and diva like but hardly fire worthy 

I'd be pissed too but I wouldn't go into this xenophobic rant... Not an excuse.

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Nnn I don’t think we should be going through this guys internet history… tbh I’d be pissed if my phone was stolen too- the post is dramatic and diva like but hardly fire worthy 

I mean no one had to go through anything, it is his most recent post and actual Brazilian people are upset about being generalized and stereotyped. 

24 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

peoples phones get stolen everywhere why is he pretending like its only brazil :toofunny:

what is his role for the fest tour?

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

sure but personally i wouldn't call a place a total shithole and generalize it's citizens saying they don't deserve live music:crossed:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

ok i think his comments were gross and unnecessary but the comments on his posts are doin too much and puts a bad name on lana stans... just block and report it bc commenting 'go home to your own country (the home of school s*******)' awful... 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

peoples phones get stolen everywhere why is he pretending like its only brazil :toofunny:

what is his role for the fest tour?

He is Lana's stage manager. If I'm not mistaken, he's worked with lana before. 

On 5/29/2023 at 9:52 PM, mlittle11 said:

would anyone be able to explain to me the timeline of lana and seans relationship? she was a side piece yet their relationship was fairly public? sean was engaged while still with lana? did his now wife know about them since he and lana were pretty public? im pretty confused about it n want to have more context so i can understand her lyrics about him better. thanks!! 

I think what happened was (based off of lyrics, pics of them together, etc.) they were together in a serious relationship for a while until they broke up in early 2020 (February i think? Around when Lana canceled the European NFR tour)

They started to hook up after that, with Lana under the assumption that he was not dating anyone else

But he was, he was dating the woman he is married to now, he may have been engaged to her while this was happening 

The lyrics she shared on TikTok "got a cop who turns down the back beat, puts the shower on while he calls me" provides an image of him calling Lana secretly, using the noise of the shower to hide the call while he's with the other woman

Basically, he was two-timing them both, going behind each of their backs and cheating on both of them, forcing Lana to be the other woman

She likely didn't find out until she saw wedding pics or something and broke it off with him, because she didn't want to continue that situation 

do we think lana is going to be on the camp flog gnaw lineup? it was just announced that it's happening in november.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I think what happened was (based off of lyrics, pics of them together, etc.) they were together in a serious relationship for a while until they broke up in early 2020 (February i think? Around when Lana canceled the European NFR tour)

They started to hook up after that, with Lana under the assumption that he was not dating anyone else

But he was, he was dating the woman he is married to now, he may have been engaged to her while this was happening 

The lyrics she shared on TikTok "got a cop who turns down the back beat, puts the shower on while he calls me" provides an image of him calling Lana secretly, using the noise of the shower to hide the call while he's with the other woman

Basically, he was two-timing them both, going behind each of their backs and cheating on both of them, forcing Lana to be the other woman

She likely didn't find out until she saw wedding pics or something and broke it off with him, because she didn't want to continue that situation 

Ugh I’m so sorry for her. I felt so bad when she said on that livestream with Rob that when they broke up she felt like the world was ending.