Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Ugh I’m so sorry for her. I felt so bad when she said on that livestream with Rob that when they broke up she felt like the world was ending.

I know, you could really feel her pain then and through the songs about him, I just hope she really is over him because he sucks lol

But I think it was so much harder for her because that was her most serious relationship in a long time. I can imagine she's afraid to get that serious with someone again, which might be why she's dating a few guys more casually now

Will fucked up hard lol. Tbh he deserves the backlash. You can't say Brazilians are garbage humans and not expect to get cancelled af. Fuck him for putting this stain on Lana's show comback

1 minute ago, lanaismamom said:

but imagining changing the caption we almost cancelled byron 

:eartha:

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Will fucked up hard lol. Tbh he deserves the backlash. You can't say Brazilians are garbage humans and not expect to get cancelled af. Fuck him for putting this stain on Lana's show comback

:eartha:

:omg:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

44 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

"#FuckBrasil #TotalShithole #GarbageHumans" just because one guy took his precious iphone, why hasn't her team fired his ass yet? :bebe:

edit: "4 days ago" please fuck her team too

As I was born and raised in Rio, I'm so pissed off right now. I just hate so much when people think they are superior than us. Fuck him.

the fans in manaus are outside of a random hotel screaming at a random parked van bc they think lana is in it…this poor woman

edit: IT WASN’T EVEN LANA I’M DEAD 

Edited by drugsdesire

58 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

"#FuckBrasil #TotalShithole #GarbageHumans" just because one guy took his precious iphone, why hasn't her team fired his ass yet? :bebe:

edit: "4 days ago" please fuck her team too

nah honestly how can someone post such vile things and think it's ok or that they won't get backlash? like cmon... :hillary:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

3 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

the fans in manaus are outside of a random hotel screaming at a random parked van bc they think lana is in it…this poor woman

edit: IT WASN’T EVEN LANA I’M DEAD 

lol honestly people belive in everything they read online. no one saw her living the hotel neither at the airport... :thumb3:

well at least she got one day free of being followed

Spoiler

wonder when queen of disaster is coming since she copyrighted my video on youtube:xgiggle:

𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞, 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓 / 𝕿𝖊𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖊, 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞?

Madison Beer talks about Lana's influence on her album 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/madison-beer-new-album-silence-between-songs-1234744057/

On Friday, she’ll release the album’s lead single, “Home to Another One,” which she says reminds her of a mix of Lana Del Rey and Tame Impala, two of her favorite artists.

It’s not the only track on the album that shows Lana’s influence — there are some Born to Die elements on “Home to Another One” — and Beer even got to share the album with the star for feedback. She says Del Rey told her she’s particularly fond of the LP’s opening track. “She said she listened to it a couple of times back to back, and I can’t believe that,” Beer says. “It’s so awesome to have someone who has been such an idol of mine be so supportive of me and gracious always… She’s definitely someone that makes me believe in goodness.”

1 hour ago, Aline said:

lol honestly people belive in everything they read online. no one saw her living the hotel neither at the airport... :thumb3:

well at least she got one day free of being followed

she had to take a private jet this time around bc i’m sure people would hop on her plane and follow her around the airport if they saw her :pft: sometimes i can see why lana hates the spotlight