Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

What's Your Big Entrance To Lana's Interlude - The Trio?

Mine's Arriving At My Ex's

Wedding

In My 2011 Toyota Hilux And

Parking It Next To My Table. I'll Be Wearing A Gucci Suit And Crocodile-skin

Cowboy Boots And Get Out Of The Car

Once The Beat Drops. As I Sit Down To My Table,

I'll Lower My Black Ray-Bans, Light A Cigarette, And Look My Ex's Spouse In The Eye.
What About You?

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

On 5/31/2023 at 8:14 PM, Surf Noir said:

that apology is so forced and insincere, if he actually felt sorry for what he said, he wouldn't have even said it in the first place because there was not a single thing correct or acceptable about what he said :scoff: 

i cannot understand his logic, does he not realize that he could get robbed anywhere? shitty people exist everywhere, and people who do shitty things don't define an entire country or nation, he's just a racist dickhead

I totally agree lol he definitely showed his ass

😋🫶🏼

20 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I wonder whatever happened to the Pusha T collab, I’m guessing we are never getting it ATP. I wish an insider could tell us more about it 

I think it has always been a rumor

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

7 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

I think it has always been a rumor

He confirmed it in an interview once, I just wonder what song he was supposed to be sent. I’d honestly guess Jimmy because it sounds like they’ve had that one for a little bit

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

He confirmed it in an interview once, I just wonder what song he was supposed to be sent. I’d honestly guess Jimmy because it sounds like they’ve had that one for a little bit

can u say pls what interview? i through it was insider rumors

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

can u say pls what interview? i through it was insider rumors

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pusha-t-lana-del-rey-instagram-photo-1325736/

The two haven’t collaborated yet, but according to the rapper, there’s at least a tentative plan. “One of the heads of Interscope called right after the picture came out and asked me to get on a remix,” he says, laughing. “I forgot which song, but I’m still waiting for them to send it over.”

17 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

where is this pic from? why is it related to the phenomena of lizzy grant?

Stream rahabii | Listen to Lana Del Rey - The Phenomena of Lizzy Grant  (Mixtape) playlist online for free on SoundCloud

it is from a performance/event called "loveseat collective" i'm not exactly sure what it was but i believe it was just a get-together for friends/local musicians to get together and perform stuff, it took place at "laura's apartment" on october 14, 2006, here are some other pictures from the event as well as the closest we have to the original of this photo, we don't actually have a high quality/full version of it

XSP3kVwh.jpgESHGsSv.jpg

4ntMcH5.png62SM8Pw.jpg

there's more information in this thread, also, a lot of funny jokes :teehee: 

the purple version that you had posted seems to be the cover/image associated with the mixtape

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

the purple version that you had posted seems to be the cover/image associated with the mixtape

Thanx for sharing your information. Fans are a wealth of information here, so questions about the past get answered.