Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

43 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

I just think she should collaborate less at this point unless it's with Shirley Manson, Florence Welch or Courtney Love

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Which Lana song/s do you think sound the most like Weyes Blood?

My friend loves Weyes Blood and I'm trying desperately to get her into Lana and she WILL comply but I need assistance :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Which Lana song/s do you think sound the most like Weyes Blood?

My friend loves Weyes Blood and I'm trying desperately to get her into Lana and she WILL comply but I need assistance :agree:

all songs referencing Joni Mitchell, which can be found on NFR, Chemtrails and BB (e.g. title track)

https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/all-the-joni-mitchell-references-in-lana-del-rey-songs/

56 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Wanna know who’s at a golf tournament in LA? Evan…..

hmmm interesting find... idkk 

but I was thinking if Evan and her broke up or maybe its an open relationship (we have no idea) 

I do wonder how it may or may not affect her relationship with Antonoff considering antonoff and Evan go back as friends since like before fame

On 6/14/2023 at 1:27 PM, Coloringbooks said:

I know what he's talking about here. No relation to the Barbie soundtrack, it's actually an unreleased Dua track that samples a Lana song.

If you’re talking about DMD that was a lie 😭

55 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

hmmm interesting find... idkk 

but I was thinking if Evan and her broke up or maybe its an open relationship (we have no idea) 

I do wonder how it may or may not affect her relationship with Antonoff considering antonoff and Evan go back as friends since like before fame

I had this thought as well, if it could've had an impact on Jack's and Lana's dynamic, but honestly I don't think so, after all it is based primarily on work.

Also, I think it's rather cute that Rob likes Evan's posts and viceversa on insta :smile3:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

I know I’m not the only one but I’m so confused about the timeline of her relationships since 2021, like after Mike it is all a blur lmao. I personally think her and Jack were together or at least flirty for a while and I never believed in the engagement 

7 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

If you’re talking about DMD that was a lie 😭

I'm not! :P

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

4 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I know I’m not the only one but I’m so confused about the timeline of her relationships since 2021, like after Mike it is all a blur lmao. I personally think her and Jack were together or at least flirty for a while and I never believed in the engagement 

I could make a whole thread with dates if I wasn’t lazy:biblio:

1 minute ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

We had a screenshot and it was titled Little Carmen. Interesting- do u have the link?

little carmen is actually a title of a concept demo, and there is another demo by justin parker, u can paste in wayback machine this link http://soundcloud.com/lanadelrey, click on carmen and u will see the link with the audio name, it is carmen-audiotune-lies, the same way how posted file of on our way titled heavier than heaven in its link

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think @drugsdesire made a post explaining it all but idk where it is

as for 2021, we only know that she broke up with clay around july and started seeing mike hermosa in august. eventually they broke up by the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022 because lana and jack met on february 13th 2022 (super bowl sunday) and have dated until august/september (she was seen with evan around this time). then my post that i linked explains the rest. hope this helps!

EDIT: also her and jack have been dating again since the end of april/beginning of may because mid april she was seen with evan at high water festival, then never seen with him again. lana was at jack’s birthday gathering (may 19th) and he was with her in brazil (from the 25th of may and onwards until they left brazil). recently (sunday june 11th or monday june 12th) somebody spotted them at bloomingsdale in century city, so they’re still together.

Edited by drugsdesire

“Drag queen at heart, just like I am
Puts on his wig, eyelashes, bam”

QUEEN MOTHER ALLY🏳️‍🌈🦄

Didn’t someone say that on her old accounts from pre-2012, there were tons of drag queens commenting and following her?😭

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

“Drag queen at heart, just like I am
Puts on his wig, eyelashes, bam”

QUEEN MOTHER ALLY🏳️‍🌈🦄

Didn’t someone say that on her old accounts from pre-2012, there were tons of drag queens commenting and following her?😭

Well, she has several photos with Kandy Muse back from the UV days so I believe this.

When did lana officially break up with Barrie? 

cause I remember reading somewhere she was already hooking up with the Italian dude at the end of things with Barrie 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me