Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Personal opinion:

For me Ocean Blvd. is a hit-and-miss. There are some songs that I love, there are some that I can't listen to because of how much I dislike them (e.g. the interludes*), so I don't really have an opinion on it aside from the fact that it (at least to me) is so polarizing.

* I hate the interludes so much, if I could I would go on a crusade against them.

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

33 minutes ago, lili said:

"Inceldom" :toofunny: Beautifully written article about a bunch of nothing, plus a totally wrong interpretation of her song.

It seems the (tiktok) Lana fans have found another way to gain followers by using a picture of Lana as their profile picture and calling it a “cult” for the “ones who get it”. 

E277-DDB9-7798-4972-9256-13555399-E81-B.

I personally find this silly and believe it will die out in the next 2 weeks. 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

I used to get really annoyed by these cults because they always resulted in people making up lies in an attempt to cancel her (e.g. burning bible) but in the end it doesn't matter, people move on in a couple weeks and it has never harmed her career.

this is the first time im kinda happy about the Lana cult coming back. last year when the Lana cult with the burning car pfp came back Lanas streaming numbers spiked and are still rising, im not saying it was the entirely the cult that did this but they definitely influenced it a bit so im hoping that happens again. also there not doing the Lana is jesus stuff the last cults did so maybe this cult wont result in people hating Lana like the last times. and so far they are generally just having fun (idgaf that there locals) they aren't doing anything annoying

YCY3W7s.jpg

2 hours ago, lili said:

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

"Inceldom" :toofunny: Beautifully written article about a bunch of nothing, plus a totally wrong interpretation of her song.

i'm not reading the article, but anybody who's getting "inceldom" out of lana's music is... so far off and honestly stupid :toofunny:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

I used to get really annoyed by these cults because they always resulted in people making up lies in an attempt to cancel her (e.g. burning bible) but in the end it doesn't matter, people move on in a couple weeks and it has never harmed her career.

yeah, i used to be worried but in the end of the day nobody cares 

Abel (The Weeknd) shared a video in his Insta stories of Lana from 2017 MTV interview where she was talking about their LFL collab :heart:

url%5D