Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Not to sound like a creep but but I have been a fan since lfl and I have to say this has to be her healthiest era so far! She just looks so radiant and happy and looking back at her pics from especially 2017 I feel like her body is just not meant to be that thin. She just looks much more healthy and like meant to be with a lil bit weight on. 

If I think about it, Honeymoon album has more "born to" phrases than Born To Die album itself:

Mr Born To Lose

Born To Be Seen (maybe it "want to be seen" idk)

Born To Be Wild

Born To Be Free

url%5D

For some reason I always remember when Lana said she loves closing a record with a cover. And she kinda stayed true to it.

BTD - None

UV - The Other Woman

HM - Misunderstood

LFL - Creep None

NFR - None

COTCC - For Free

BB - None

OB - Venice Bitch?

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

For some reason I always remember when Lana said she loves closing a record with a cover. And she kinda stayed true to it.

BTD - None

UV - The Other Woman

HM - Misunderstood

LFL - Creep None

NFR - None

COTCC - For Free

BB - None

OB - Venice Bitch?

If she closed every album with a cover it would be something like this I think…

BTD- Where The Boys Are 

Paradise- Heart Shaped Box 

Ultraviolence- The Other Woman

Honeymoon- Misunderstood 

LFL- 

Norman Fucking Rockwell- For Free 

Chemtrails- For Free

Blue Banisters- 
Ocean Blvd- Don’t Forget Me 

Idk about LFL and BB😭 And I can’t think of anything else for NFR

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

If she closed every album with a cover it would be something like this I think…

BTD- Where The Boys Are 

Paradise- Heart Shaped Box 

Ultraviolence- The Other Woman

Honeymoon- Misunderstood 

LFL- 

Norman Fucking Rockwell- For Free 

Chemtrails- For Free

Blue Banisters- 
Ocean Blvd- Don’t Forget Me 

Idk about LFL and BB😭 And I can’t think of anything else for NFR

lfl would probably be scarborough fair

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Let the Light In said:

Even though they are not closing tracks Paradise and NFR have Blue Velvet and Doin' Time as covers.

two of of her best tbh:creepna3:

6 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Even though they are not closing tracks Paradise and NFR have Blue Velvet and Doin' Time as covers.

your comment matches with your lana emote's mood lol

url%5D

2 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Interesting!

14 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

BTD - None

UV - The Other Woman

HM - Misunderstood

LFL - Creep None

NFR - None

COTCC - For Free

BB - None

OB - Venice Bitch?

:omfg2::gclap:

I'm probably the only person on earth who doesm't see any similarities between Get Free and Creep. Like the chorus part what people say that is similar, I don't really find it similar.

But I do find Watercolor Eyes and Creep intros very similar honestly, idk if I am the only one who thinks that. :erm:

url%5D

3 hours ago, Embach said:

I'm probably the only person on earth who doesm't see any similarities between Get Free and Creep. Like the chorus part what people say that is similar, I don't really find it similar.

But I do find Watercolor Eyes and Creep intros very similar honestly, idk if I am the only one who thinks that. :erm:

but also

Imagine if Lana's next lead single was... 

A song like Video Games. Piano, as usual, but also harps, pronounced orchestra, bass, even bells and horns. If Ocean Blvd is the end of the NFR chapter, a full-on orchestral sound would be a natural yet fresh and amazing direction. She could make her own Vespertine, obviously in Lana style.

My dream though is a full-on psychedelic route. Imagine an album like Flipside, Venice Bitch and A&W (not the trap part) on steroids, with drown on reverb guitars, crazy drums and eerie vibes.

Thinking about how she says "you're in the wind, i'm in the water" in Chemtrails Over the Country Club to signal that Sean is an air sign and Lana is a water sign, but December doesn't have any air signs.. he's either a fire sign or an earth sign. Astrologically illiterate mother. :thumb:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

In that Vevo interview from BRIT Awards 2016, Lana's arms crossed-attitude :crossed: and her respose is always sending me :omfg2:

Lanaa.jpg

Lana.jpg

She was so queen there, serving Honeymoon, the beautiful flowery dress, the red hair and the fluffy shoes. Not only wasn't it one of the best looks of Honeymoon era and 2016 but one of her best looks of her career  :worship:

Also the video quality is so crystal clear, that's surprising for a video from 2016 :worship:

Lana starts speaking at 0:48 and also at 1:50 :worship:

url%5D

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

Imagine if Lana's next lead single was... 

A song like Video Games. Piano, as usual, but also harps, prononunced orchestra, bass, even bells and horns. If Ocean Blvd is the end of the NFR chapter, a full-on orchestral sound would be a natural yet fresh and amazing direction. She could make her own Vespertine, obviously in Lana style.

My dream though is a full-on psychedelic route. Imagine an album like Flipside, Venice Bitch and A&W (not the trap part) on steroids, with drown on reverb guitars, crazy drums and eerie vibes.

This is exactly what route I’ve been dreaming of too

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

54 minutes ago, Embach said:

In that Vevo interview from BRIT Awards 2016, Lana's arms crossed-attitude :crossed: and her respose is always sending me :omfg2:

Lanaa.jpg

Lana.jpg

She was so queen there, serving Honeymoon, the beautiful flowery dress, the red hair and the fluffy shoes. Not only wasn't it one of the best looks of Honeymoon era and 2016 but one of her best looks of her career  :worship:

Also the video quality is so crystal clear, that's surprising for a video from 2016 :worship:

Lana starts speaking at 0:48 and also at 1:50 :worship:

She looked criminally astonishing that day

Twitter | Lana del rey, Brit awards, Brit awards 2016

Photo: Lana Del Rey attends the Brit Awards in London - LON20160224125 -  UPI.com

7 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

but also

Thom is such a douchebag for doing that. Especially now that I see this other song he probably was influenced from. 

Of course he wrote a song "I am a very rude person" because he's a dxck. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

Thom is such a douchebag for doing that. Especially now that I see this other song he probably was influenced from. 

Of course he wrote a song "I am a very rude person" because he's a dxck. 

he didn't sue lana, radiohead's team did