Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

idk who they were referring to but i'm pretty sure theneedledrop said something along those lines

aka someone who's reviews nobody should pay attention to. I only thank him for introducing me to Rina Sawayama and that was all the good watching his videos have ever done for me before i unsubscribed

aka someone who's reviews nobody should pay attention to. I only thank him for introducing me to Rina Sawayama and that was all the good watching his videos have ever done for me before i unsubscribed

this motherfucker was more positive about albums like poppy.computer and witness than he is about UV (he rated it a 2)

I can agree that Lana's music isn't for everyone but......really?

do you think Lana still owns the SNL dress like its honestly one of her top 10 looks imo

also how legendary would it be if she got married in it lmao

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

do you think Lana still owns the SNL dress like its honestly one of her top 10 looks imo

also how legendary would it be if she got married in it lmao

i LOVE that dress. the little swirly piping things on the front...fuck me uppppppp

it's just the way i feel