Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Random thought- is this the longest Lana has gone without performing in her career? It’s been a solid year and a half or so. 

She’s kinda performed rather recently with Nicki Lane ig

Just now, LanaTheRay said:

She’s kinda performed rather recently with Nicki Lane ig

I guess but I meant like a show show 

the last time she did an actual concert was that godawful Norman tour I think? 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Random thought- is this the longest Lana has gone without performing in her career? It’s been a solid year and a half or so. 

She ‘performed’ with Nikki in October and earlier this month.. She also did the late night show and jack’s livestream 

but concert wise it has been a long time, but that’s more Covid than anything..I’m sure she’s happy she doesn’t have to perform though :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, new gods said:

video games, honeymoon and ultraviolence music videos actually have some sort of artistic integrity to them and an aesthetic unlike anything she’s done lately, there’s a difference between DIY and amateur.

There's no artistic integrity to the UV video, no matter how many times you say it. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

There's no artistic integrity to the UV video, no matter how many times you say it. 

yet you find a bone to pick with the people that have something to say about this ugly ass potential cover, make it make sense

1 minute ago, Max said:

yet you find a bone to pick with the people that have something to say about this ugly ass potential cover, make it make sense

It was a JOKE, MY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, bel air rose said:

:awkney: girl what 

Walking around in a forest wearing a wedding dress, eating an orange, and sucking on a guy's finger isn't "artistic integrity" no matter how many times you say it. You heard me. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Walking around in a forest wearing a wedding dress, eating an orange, and sucking on a guy's finger isn't "artistic integrity" no matter how many times you say it. You heard me. 

Yes. Yes it is :icant:

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

You know bestie, you could just say you hate Ultraviolence, it would be more simple that way ??‍♂️

1 minute ago, Max said:

You know bestie, you could just say you hate Ultraviolence, it would be more simple that way ??‍♂️

I actually don't hate Ultraviolence, but I do hate most of the second half if it makes you feel better!