Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

59 minutes ago, OscarScheller said:

Alright, maybe I should manifest the collab ALBUM instead :brows:

You better go meditate and clean your mind from such thoughts

Unmanifestation!!!

bH4ql01.jpg

1 minute ago, shadesofdealer said:

I’m confusion bestie is this manifesting the l**k of Blue Banisters or another unleaked song 

Ofc BB will l*** this week or next at least.

DK Is Back

3 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

How does the mind feel about

Hide contents

Dealer

Spoiler

Was confused at first 5 listens but then I was OBSESSED when It clicked. I just didn't expect such sound. Dealer is a vibe. Actually a definition of A VIBE.

But I don't think it will be a love song for everyone. Dealer is a risky song for Lana to release. Some ppl may really hate it. Ahhh but fk it - Delulu loves it and many ppl will too.

Also - I DON'T WANNA LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!! I DON'T WANNA GIVE YOU NOTHING ~ I can relate

DK Is Back

1 hour ago, ThePowerfulMind said:

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING BILL...

This song talks to me when I listen to it

It's the key to the powerful power of the powerful mind

To free DK of the yosemite's cults

and the manifestations from all delusions.

And It says:

hqdefault.jpg

4-11 days

Delu  ThePowerfulMind

said what he said.

:twirls:

The right manifestations for the right reasons

right reasons...

i read DK and my mind instantly went “Donkey Kong” :defeated:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

0EACE8EA-4005-48DA-8318-C3DE0572C91F.jpe

Sis I’ve been tulsi and dr naomi wold and u have a problem with Marianne? Anyway I stand by what I said. Nikki Lane is the only good collab Lana has had. I’m do glad Lana got to work with the Highway Queen and while I’m bummed there aren’t any collab songs on BB i await with hope the resurrection of the collab album ( life everlasting amen) and further musical harmonies between lana and nikki.

Which BB songs would be better for having Nikki Lane on them? I think Cherry blossom would be highlighted by Nikkis sultry smokey voice. Also Dealer, what can Miles bring that Nikki can’t? Nectar of the gods would be a great duet. Hopefully they’ll tour BB together live when Lana quits her solo career and her and Nikki become a duo act!!! They can be called Tex and Mex and wear matching outfits

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

Sis I’ve been tulsi and dr naomi wold and u have a problem with Marianne? Anyway I stand by what I said. Nikki Lane is the only good collab Lana has had. I’m do glad Lana got to work with the Highway Queen and while I’m bummed there aren’t any collab songs on BB i await with hope the resurrection of the collab album ( life everlasting amen) and further musical harmonies between lana and nikki.

Which BB songs would be better for having Nikki Lane on them? I think Cherry blossom would be highlighted by Nikkis sultry smokey voice. Also Dealer, what can Miles bring that Nikki can’t? Nectar of the gods would be a great duet. Hopefully they’ll tour BB together live when Lana quits her solo career and her and Nikki become a duo act!!! They can be called Tex and Mex and wear matching outfits

:eek:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

wtf are y’all talking about now ? :awkney:

:awkney: Let's close our eyes and better not read some posts...

DK Is Back

22 minutes ago, Unban Deluluking said:

OMG KING IS BACK!!!! :omg:

IM SO GLAD! I MANIFESTED THIS SO HARD.:crai:

OMG this username!!!!! :sadcore: They didn't unban Delulu so he had to unban himself. Wild and free no mods can handle him~

Aaaand I like that Textbook is track 1 blah blah.

DK Is Back

24 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

when elle sees that deluluking is back its over for him

Why? I'd want a good explanation from her. Not "I don't know why" and then "for sharing dealer" when Delulu didn't do it. Banning Delulu was a mistake.

Ok Delulu shared 1s snippet of Arcadia - He was excited and forgot himself but perma bad for this? Clampy gave him 7 days restriction for this so perma ban next day for something he couldn't do was unfair. + I saw people sharing dealer so they did way worse thing than Delulu sharing 1s of the song that we were about to hear next day anyway - their posts were not even deleted and I can send you the link for an example post from pre pre thread.

Go and ban anyone who share links. You don't need to lie and make someone an example for others to not share links. IT'S UNFAIR.

Blah blah Blue banisters... blue My blue banisterrrs. Such a song :crossed:

DK Is Back