Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

On 10/4/2021 at 2:55 PM, YourGirl666 said:

B0Z on Atrl

I hate you all sooooo much! Can you twinks stop spamming my dms for BB info??? That album sucks and if it's info what you want then take it. BBS is a piano ballad, get over it. Beautiful is the closer we have to trap, it's basically White Mustang with a few more beats, kinda like Zero 7/Portishead trip hop with trap influences. If You Lay Down With Me is good tho, not a duet, Season of the Witch vibes. Violet For Roses sounds like a COCC outtake, total flop, same with Sour Floparina. Enjoy the disappointment "

BOZ seems like kind of a dick. Also I don't take anything seriously from someone who unironically says "flop"

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

i haven't listened to any of barrie's music besides riverside - does he have any songs that are possibly about or reference lana? 

i remember someone saying that Angel Tears is about lana

When I used to have Instagram I remember when Lana teased White Dress with the first few seconds of the dog running, the girl skating and shots of the desert. It was on mute, and somehow this Vangelis track had started autoplaying on my Spotify. I actually thought it was how the video actually was going to sound and look haha! Hit play on both at the same time, I think it really works. :lel:

3lfQEhw.png

No words :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

When I used to have Instagram I remember when Lana teased White Dress with the first few seconds of the dog running, the girl skating and shots of the desert. It was on mute, and somehow this Vangelis track had started autoplaying on my Spotify. I actually thought it was how the video actually was going to sound and look haha! Hit play on both at the same time, I think it really works. :lel:

omg!!! I love this

it fits so perfectly 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Listening to Born to Die. While I have outgrown some of the lyrical content, the entire album still sounds fresh almost a decade later. So good

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

Listening to Born to Die. While I have outgrown some of the lyrical content, the entire album still sounds fresh almost a decade later. So good

It absolutely does! I don't think I'll ever outgrow the sound or the emotional songs. It almost still seems like the peak of music to me- not in a way that describes my absolute favourite genre, but in a way that so much was going on. It's still like its own world. 

6 hours ago, takeitdoen said:

Thats really cool! I'd be happy with that. It reminds me of the time I set an alarm to 2am to listen to LFL (title track) live on radio for the first time. I didn't know the station was a few minutes behind, and when I tuned in, this really trippy gansta song started playing (can't remember what it was). I thought Lana's vocals sounded bland but I was sorta okay with the sound. I was so tired I didn't fully realise it wasn't LFL until it ended :toofunny:

27 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

OT but can someone please tell me what this gif is from: :thirst: ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY that i haven’t seen whatever this is lmaoo

Hide contents

plus i need to make an HQ gif of it :sass:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg