Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

tumblr_mmp2z0m7BY1s6vgr2o1_500.gif

And you watching delulu channel

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Y'all i wanna go to sleep but i really cant

Lust for Life, Honeymoon, Blue Banisters, Ultraviolence and NFR all have just been reported to peaked their own biggest daily stream numbers EVER yesterday.

With her site is currently blacked-out (as we are suggesting the new *UPDATING* for LDR9) tho, If something is definitely coming in the upcoming 2 weeks timespan, THE TIMING WILL HIT HARD.

CLOCKWORK IS ON POINT Y'ALL :hype::wowcry::paris:

all I read is "... had it's biggest streaming day yesterday" on chartlana ... what the f*** happened yesterday? :ahhney:

25 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

all I read is "... had it's biggest streaming day yesterday" on chartlana ... what the f*** happened yesterday? :ahhney:

according to some of the tweets in these threads - it must be about the Spotify Wrapped 2022 effect 👀 people got curious after seeing Lana's name in top 5 & Summertime Sadness was everywhere these days

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

sometimes i forget how insanely big of an artist lana is like her levels of fame are astronomical... manifesting the no.1 spot in the world after the multiple-grammy-winning, critically acclaimed, best selling, top chart spot album LDR9 is released hypeplosion.gif

so proud of her 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

so almost every official albums of Lana's discography broke the fuckin mold yesterday with mad shit stream numbers   except Chemtrails Over the Cunty Club

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Just now, Gravitate said:

Lana is so big without even doing a lot promo or anything like most mainstream artists. Like just her pure talent is enough to keep her in the general public's eye for over 10 years. That's a real fucking legacy :gurl:

teenagers 50 years from now are going to be listening to her and thinking they were born in the wrong generation :true: 

WGe8ynS.gif

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

teenagers 50 years from now are going to be listening to her and thinking they were born in the wrong generation :true: 

And they're going to be right :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

3 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Well, every of her album broke the fuckin mold yesterday with mad shit stream numbers except Chemtrails Over the Cunty Club

i've been into chemtrails a lot lately :eartha2: it's just such a pleasant album, one day, it will receive its flowers :agree:

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i've been into chemtrails a lot lately :eartha2: it's just such a pleasant album, one day, it will receive it's flowers :agree:

It's such a comforting album somehow:krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i've been into chemtrails a lot lately :eartha2: it's just such a pleasant album, one day, it will receive it's flowers :agree:

me too. 

and to be honest it wasnt my instant favourite when it came out, but it was such a roadtrip kind of album, an album that you only catch up with its beauty to be nourished in its cozy arms with a specific amount of needed time. Its no 'bopping your ass right tf now' like Born To Die or 'instant classic' with critical acclaim like NFR.

Once you get there, you get there, once you get it, you get it. Thats the beauty of Chemtrails. The songs i believe to have the potential of going viral are White Dress (that downatthemen inthemusi usinessconference w her campy falsetto vocal serve part), Tulsa Jesus Freak, Wild At Heart, Dark But Just A Game & Dance Till We Die.