Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 hour ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

So shes not gonna sell/presale tickets tomorrow, just announcing dates right?

I hope not.. I don’t get paid for a couple days 

but in a couple days would be great.. I’ve been working non stop the past month so my payslip would actually allow it :P

do we think she’ll be announce different legs at different times? I.E. only US announced tomorrow and a Europe announcement later?

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Fingers crossed for Tulsa (for the first time ever!)… we tried to convince her when she was here recently. She obviously likes it here! If she really wants to avoid S**n she could do OKC again. But imagine her singing Tulsa Jesus Freak here :angie:

I’m already feeling a little stressed about tickets and whether to line up early or just wing it. There will be so many newer fans there!

56 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I hope not.. I don’t get paid for a couple days 

but in a couple days would be great.. I’ve been working non stop the past month so my payslip would actually allow it :P

do we think she’ll be announce different legs at different times? I.E. only US announced tomorrow and a Europe announcement later?

Im hoping too, I've been saving in case she announced a tour. Im honestly not sure, i have a feeling the locations may be based partially off the website we signed up for.

7 minutes ago, Bustydelrey said:

Me at Lana’s concert 

watch her go to NZ this time and not Australia - guess I’ll have to plane ticket home if she does that:hooker:

Hope you get your concert soon 💜

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

9 minutes ago, CandyRaye said:

Hope you get your concert soon 💜

Thank you!! I hope I do too! I had the chance in 2018 but I couldn’t afford it. Manifesting a Brisbane Concert or if she pulls a Taylor I’ll fly to Sydney or Melbourne I just have to see her live at least once:toofunny::hype:

1 hour ago, HausofMeredith said:

Fingers crossed for Tulsa (for the first time ever!)… we tried to convince her when she was here recently. She obviously likes it here! If she really wants to avoid S**n she could do OKC again. But imagine her singing Tulsa Jesus Freak here :angie:

I’m already feeling a little stressed about tickets and whether to line up early or just wing it. There will be so many newer fans there!

My theory is that she didn’t play Tulsa Jesus Freak in Arkansas because in the song she talks about going back to Arkansas not that she is actually in AR, so maybe she is saving TJF for Tulsa…(if that makes any sense)

130232569c837659c8625d8e7ff4c0a94e3b5ea0

I love you, but you don’t understand me.

-Lana Del Rey

had a dream that i was queuing for a lana show, world tour confirmed (by my delusions) :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

11 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

i just know the tour stops are gonna be some random shit like

• Albany
  • Lincoln
  • Rapid City
  • Bakersfield
  • Augusta
  • Andorra
  • Kosice
  • Innsbruck
  • Stavanger
  • Plymouth
  • Cork

not fucking Innsbruck😭😂

3 hours ago, honeymo0n said:

had a dream that i was queuing for a lana show, world tour confirmed (by my delusions) :oprah4:

i had a dream she came to my city i met her and she literally didnt gave a fuck and just hit her vape 😭

22 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i hope she can switch it up a bit and do more new songs in the leg 2 and have a surprise song section like taylor does :defeated:

She should do chapters for every album like Taylor and Marina did :defeated:

url%5D

4 hours ago, CandyRaye said:

My theory is that she didn’t play Tulsa Jesus Freak in Arkansas because in the song she talks about going back to Arkansas not that she is actually in AR, so maybe she is saving TJF for Tulsa…(if that makes any sense)

There’s also a theory that she’s talking about the river that also goes through Tulsa. The river Arkansas has two pronunciations one being the way she says it.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

32 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Homegirl needs to have a date for Portugal this leg, and not just NA, or else I’ma have to leave this reality

d900401b09a75c36fcd78dad70c1e34d.gif 

YES TRUE

but if she going to spain we goin 😭