Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

16 minutes ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

are pit or seating tickets easier to get? and which is better for people who are new to concerts

From my experience, pit sold out at the Rogers show almost immediately. 

I’d recommend actual seats for most people. If you’re a die hard, don’t mind waiting in line for 12+ hours to get a good spot and don’t have a problem with being crammed into a tight group near the stage, go for the pit! 

P.S. I’m anxious now and mildly surprised how relatively quiet it is on here, considering tickets go on sale TOMORROW MORNING :thumb2:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

From my experience, pit sold out at the Rogers show almost immediately. 

I’d recommend actual seats for most people. If you’re a die hard, don’t mind waiting in line for 12+ hours to get a good spot and don’t have a problem with being crammed into a tight group near the stage, go for the pit! 

P.S. I’m anxious now and mildly surprised how relatively quiet it is on here, considering tickets go on sale TOMORROW MORNING :thumb2:

Oh I’ll be aiming for seats then because I can’t queue for 12 hours in the Florida heat no matter how much I love Lana :oprah:

1 minute ago, JonBatisteInterlude said:

Oh I’ll be aiming for seats then because I can’t queue for 12 hours in the Florida heat no matter how much I love Lana :oprah:

At Rogers I was only in line for an hour and that was enough. Several people got dehydrated and/or heat stroke waiting. Seats are not bad at all, especially at these smaller venues. 

:beyonce:Sending good vibes to everyone buying tickets tomorrow! I do wish she would do some sort of presale for verified fans if she is doing smaller venues. Sparkle jump rope queen where you at 

this is my first lana show & ppl seem to saying that her pits are kinda rough. I've been to rock shows that are pretty pushy but ppl are saying it's still rougher than that. I'm just a pit girl but should i get seats or the pit? has anyone been pushed violently or anything? i think i could put up with it but idk

fcc414310944a868409090268fdd07af.jpg

♫ you turn my mood from black to blue ♪

Mexico might be a random occurrence but it shows that everyone is so close together at her shows there, that if someone falls, a lot of other people fall. I've never seen anything like it. Even at like extremely heavy rock shows, where people are sometimes pushed together closely. To my knowledge, this was the first time something like that was caught on camera. People love her so much. It's wild. I don't know what to say or do about it. I guess try and tell people to give everyone their comfort zone space. All of her fans love her so much, it's like micheal jackson fans in 1988. 

Anxiety is real right now. I hope to get seating tickets as close as possible to the stage. (there's no way I'm standing up with a bunch of people in this Florida heat). I'm kinda scared because Lana hasn't toured in a while and I know the demand is high. :ohno:

EdmrR0TXgAA0fGE.jpg

Should I try for the pit you guys I’m scared. If not then what should I try for 😭 I’m so anxious I’m going to puke rn. I’m gonna be going to the PNC pavilion in Charlotte NC. I can’t spend more than like $200 per ticket. Can I even afford the pit? Idk I’m confused abt everything. I’m anxious abt the standing and being pushed but for Lana it’s worth it. But if not the pit what seat should I aim for idk 😭 please help I’m so stressed 

I’m also so confused cause I saw someone say the Lana pit in Arkansas was like $100

but my friend went to the pit at Morgan wallen (💀) and it was like $700???? 
I do not understand 

3 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

Should I try for the pit you guys I’m scared. If not then what should I try for 😭 I’m so anxious I’m going to puke rn. I’m gonna be going to the PNC pavilion in Charlotte NC. I can’t spend more than like $200 per ticket. Can I even afford the pit? Idk I’m confused abt everything. I’m anxious abt the standing and being pushed but for Lana it’s worth it. But if not the pit what seat should I aim for idk 😭 please help I’m so stressed 

I’m also so confused cause I saw someone say the Lana pit in Arkansas was like $100

but my friend went to the pit at Morgan wallen (💀) and it was like $700???? 
I do not understand 

I saw her in Arkansas. The $95 price for the pit seemed like an anomaly. For $200 you can get a pretty decent ticket. The pit may be close, but I think it’s even more stressful (trying to even get one, then having to line up super early and be crammed together) than just getting a regular seat. 

Suuuper nervous for tomorrow.. For every other Lana show I've ever been to, I've never had a problem getting the tickets I wanted. It's always been a breeze. But, I'm very anxious now. I know the demand is crazy since her fanbase has grown immensely over the past 3 years and all of those new fans want to see her along with the longtime fans. It's going to be a real battle tomorrow. I'm wishing everyone the best of luck tomorrow getting the tickets they're hoping for (myself included!)

Let the games begin :pray2: Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

57 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

If she performs Snow on the Bitch with Taylor, I'm gonna be so fumed because of all of the songs she never performed live :rollin:

She won’t 🙏🏼 I bet it doesn’t even cross her mind. She has so many more important master pieces. 

59 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

I’m sorry but I’m kinda annoyed that it’s possible breaking up slowly could potentially take up space in the set list bc of Nikki being the opener 😭

I think Nikki will sing it alone. I doubt they will sing anything together. Nikki is there just to open. Buuuut Lana probably will deliver “for free” again 🫠

5 hours ago, honeymoonangell said:

this is my first lana show & ppl seem to saying that her pits are kinda rough. I've been to rock shows that are pretty pushy but ppl are saying it's still rougher than that. I'm just a pit girl but should i get seats or the pit? has anyone been pushed violently or anything? i think i could put up with it but idk

My pit experience in Oklahoma City 2019 was pretty rough there were actually a couple fights. Her crowds are known to be quite rambunctious but I also go to metal shows so I’m kinda used to chaos.

5 hours ago, honeymoonangell said:

I’ve been many Lana shows where I’ve been in the pit, and it’s different every time. It really just depends on the crowd/area.

The first time I ever saw her in San Francisco 2014, it was absolutely insane. By far, the craziest crowd I’ve ever been in for any artist. Before Lana even came on, the barricade collapsed and the first few rows of people fell over and it took awhile to get everyone to move back so they could get everyone off the ground and reset the barricade. Throughout the entire show once Lana hit the stage, my two feet were never on the floor at the same time. I would either have one foot on the floor and be leaning to the side, or I would be completely off the floor just hoisted between the crowd of people pushing me up. The crowd was like an ocean. It never stopped wavering. There’s some videos I’ve seen from the balcony view, and you can see the constant movement. I was about 10ish rows back when the show began, but by the end of the show I was 4th row just by unintentionally sort of “crowd surfing” in the sea of the crowd. A fist fight also broke out between two boys during Young & Beautiful. One guy was punched in the nose by the other and started bleeding and had to be pulled out of the crowd. It’s actually funny looking back on because Lana was onstage singing a sweet love ballad while two guys were just violently going at it with each other. Definitely the craziest crowd, but it prepared me for anything since it was my first ever Lana show.

Another crazy crowd was Atlanta 2015. I was barricade, but when Lana came down to meet fans, people were pushing so hard that I ended up being bent over the barricade at a 90 degree right angle (Elle Bent Forwards Over The Barricade) Later on in the show near the end, there was a girl a couple rows behind me who shoved her way right up next to me to vomit over the barricade. Instead of pulling her out, security just gave her a cup which she proceeded to continue vomiting in. It was so gross. During the last song, an extremely drunk girl tried to shove me and my friend off barricade because she wanted to see Off to the Races from the front row. My friend tried to tell her to back off, but the girl elbowed my friend right in the eye. She had a bit of a bruise afterwards.

However, I’ve also attended Lana shows where the pit has been very calm where there’s not a lot of shoving or chaos. Kansas 2019 & Indianapolis 2015 were definitely the calmest I’ve been to - maybe it’s a Midwest thing.

So, it’s sort of a mixed bag each time. It’s hard to know what to expect, but it all depends on the crowd x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS