Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

Just now, nami said:

do u know if the pit tickets sold out?

They weren’t but that was like 15+ minutes ago. They were just more expensive than our budget. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Just now, Elle said:

Wow. That was insane. I’m aiming for Huntsville, but decided to try for Charlotte too as a backup. Tried on three devices, and one got in a couple minutes and the other two are STILL in the queue with 2000+ after 20 minutes. Once I got in, pit was already sold out. I had to select seats 15-20 times before I finally secured something because it kept saying “another fan beat you to these tickets, try again”

Finally, I secured something for Section 9.. but that was absolute madness x

wow so do you think im out of luck for charlotte? im still in queue and it says 2 thousand still. im going to sob right now.

2 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

wow so do you think im out of luck for charlotte? im still in queue and it says 2 thousand still. im going to sob right now.

Don’t give up hope.. there were still a lot of seats left, but they’ll be more towards the back. The closer seats were a battle to secure because so many people were trying to select them all at one time x

1 minute ago, 5adboy said:

What is offer passcode required? wtf

Season Ticket Holders :rip:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Quincy said:

What if you're logged into Tickmaster on two different devices, for two different shows? Will they boot you? Good or bad idea?

I think two different shows is fine?

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

nah i cant do this rn guys. my family has been in crisis this week and i really fuckin needed this. so dramatic but if i dont get this i may genuinely lose my entire mind. i deserved pit tickets. i feel like any of us on this website do. its just not fair. theres gotta be a better way they could do this i just dont understand.