Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

You need multiple laptops. Each with a different VPN, IP address, different email, etc. 

But if you don't get in line at the right moment, it won't really matter. 

People usually resell tickets the week of, or days before the show, if you didn't get one. 

4 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Im gonna be real with you bb it said the same thing to me and i got to checkout at 10:45 and it wouldnt let me buy anything

Shit… 🙄

Total fucking scam!! 

I was on Ticketmaster's website at 9am waiting. At 9:50 I was transferred to a pre-queue line. At 10am I was then added to the ticket queue. How did 2,000+ people get in front of me? And then she was sold out by the time I was up in the queue. Fucking entire 20,000k Amphitheater sold out in 30mins. I never had a chance to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is bots were buying all the seats up. I found 2 lawn seats for $300 apiece on some website called Seat Geek. Fucking $300 APIECE!!!!!!

Obviously, the person I bought the lawn seats from wasn't planning on attending the show. They just bought seats to resell them at twice the cost. 

Glad I got tickets, but still. The seats I was looking at were around $400. They are now being resold for $1500 to $2k.

This shit should be illegal. I'm fucking furious rn 🤬🤬🤬

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

Every seat I try to get for Brandon in 100s keeps saying sorry another fan beat you ):

Literally watched it sell out before my eyes there was 4 seats and then there was none 

:scoff:

52c1ebe26e7bd3df3d270a65c34294a9.gif

3 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Total fucking scam!! 

I was on Ticketmaster's website at 9am waiting. At 9:50 I was transferred to a pre-queue line. At 10am I was then added to the ticket queue. How did 2,000+ people get in front of me? And then she was sold out by the time I was up in the queue. Fucking entire 20,000k Amphitheater sold out in 30mins. I never had a chance to get tickets!!!!!!!!!!

My guess is bots were buying all the seats up. I found 2 lawn seats for $300 apiece on some website called Seat Geek. Fucking $300 APIECE!!!!!!

Obviously, the person I bought the lawn seats from wasn't planning on attending the show. They just bought seats to resell them at twice the cost. 

Glad I got tickets, but still. The seats I was looking at were around $400. They are now being resold for $1500 to $2k.

This shit should be illegal. I'm fucking furious rn 🤬🤬🤬

people will def try to resell towards the last week/few days at normal prices 

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

WTF, I knew Tickmaster would be bad, but this is AWFUL. Tried at least 20 tickets, nothing

That sucks! I'm in queue for Dallas, but it's not looking promising...

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

It's like, do I take a risk and try to get a cheaper ticket that's near the back or keep trying at the closer ones? This is no way to run ticket sales. I knew Ticketmaster was a pain, but this is hellacious. Tried like 50 tickets and can't get any of them

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

25 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

ive been there :trisha:

but usually resale sites have guarentees (i know stubhub and viagogo do) so check!!

I just checked and they do have a guarantee that if I don't get the tickets I'll get a refund so that does make me feel a bit better although I won't know until the day before the concert :um2: