x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

Just now, glastonburywtf said:

I think some kind of miscommunication has definitely happened, seems she expected her own announcement to me which is obviously fair enough. Not sure who's side the blame is on but no doubt tomorrow they will try sort it out and hopefully prevent a drop out

Judging from how Lana has reacted to things like this in the past I say if *something* isn’t done to correct it she’ll drop out. Which is fair enough imo, she’s always pulled big crowds at festivals.

Just now, anwdelrey said:

Judging from how Lana has reacted to things like this in the past I say if *something* isn’t done to correct it she’ll drop out. Which is fair enough imo, she’s always pulled big crowds at festivals.

it seems to me the reaction doesn't seem great re odds of her dropping out or not, obviously you will all know far better than me. hopefully she sticks around, a lot of people were looking forward to her return. she does / her team does seem to be very specific with announcements, a lot of her uk festival dates in the past she has had her own announcement which generally is something that doesn't happen

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

@glastonburywtf a bit off topic but what’s your favorite Lana album?

Also, how long is her show supposed to last? Are we looking at an hour and a half set? Less? Thanks in advance!

NFR

90 minutes it should be unless she chooses lower (can't see why with such a big back catalogue)

will all be recorded and put on the bbc iplayer in good quality as well

1 minute ago, marinasrep said:

not Glastonbury posting on lanaboards this is sending me :eartha:

I'm not glastonbury lol

1 minute ago, glastonburywtf said:

NFR

90 minutes it should be unless she chooses lower (can't see why with such a big back catalogue)

NFR is outstanding indeed.

Well, hopefully she won’t drop out! 

IMG-1607.jpg

3 minutes ago, glastonburywtf said:

Oh, we won so hard... :oprah: hope she doesn't drop out now!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, glastonburywtf said:

Perhaps she should consider changing her stage name to Ana or Alana del rey and then she would be sorted for these alphabetical lineups in the future! :) 

Not glastonbury with the jokes :bebe: 

anyways if she drops out over this…ya idk how I’ll feel. It seems like a pretty small thing to get a bruised ego and quit over. Hopefully it gets smoothed over behind the scenes. 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Not glastonbury with the jokes :bebe: 

anyways if she drops out over this…ya idk how I’ll feel. It seems like a pretty small thing to get a bruised ego and quit over. Hopefully it gets smoothed over behind the scenes. 

definitely, guess we'll see eh! will probably be the best recorded footage you'll get all summer of her so hopefully works out

There are so many words to read :wowcry:

Anyways, thanks icon @glastonburywtf for clearing things up :kiss3:

2 minutes ago, glastonburywtf said:

definitely, guess we'll see eh! will probably be the best recorded footage you'll get all summer of her so hopefully works out

Where will we be able to watch the footage ? Sorry if it’s already been stated :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, glastonburywtf said:

You should definitely stay and become an active member. I like your energy, you’re very calm and polite. If you decide to stay, you’re very much welcomed :)

IMG-1607.jpg

2 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

There are so many words to read :wowcry:

Anyways, thanks icon @glastonburywtf for clearing things up :kiss3:

Where will we be able to watch the footage ? Sorry if it’s already been stated :bebe:

BBC Iplayer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episodes/b007r6vx/glastonbury

Its pretty good quality, multi angle etc

will also be on UK tv that night

@glastonburywtf sorry to keep bombarding you with questions, but do you know if she’s planning on performing more of her newer songs (COCC, BB, DYKTATUOB) in comparison to her older ones ? I don’t know what connections you have or anything, so I don’t even know if you’ll know this. Thank you !♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

You should definitely stay and become an active member. I like your energy, you’re very calm and polite. If you decide to stay, you’re very much welcomed :)

haha will probably be knocking about the next few days while this pans out and maybe after if i decide to see her (there's a LOT of main stages and not everything is announced yet, sorry but someone i prefer / haven't seen before might be on haha)

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

@glastonburywtf sorry to keep bombarding you with questions, but do you know if she’s planning on performing more of her newer songs (COCC, BB, DYKTATUOB) in comparison to her older ones ? I don’t know what connections you have or anything, so I don’t even know if you’ll know this. Thank you !♡ 

no connections sorry, just from glastonbury's fan forums and wanted to clear up / try figure out whats happened thats made her mad basically