x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

nothing she hasn't done before

I don’t trust any show or festival she’s announced to do until she is on that stage singing ever since she canceled the entire NFR tour European leg to go to Disneyland:air:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, your dealer said:

an opportunity for what? She’s already an international icon. They need her if anything :true:

an opportunity to have another lollapalooza brazil moment where whole crowd is going insane over mother :popcorn:

Just now, West Coast said:

This is the one time where if her managers had balls they would act on it. :sideeye:

If I was them I would pull her out and make them re-post the line up without her name 🤭

The press release for the lineup completely left her out. And sorry, no Lizzo, you’re not a headliner. But kudos to you for having a good team to push you as one.

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

If I was them I would pull her out and make them re-post the line up without her name 🤭

The press release for the lineup completely left her out. And sorry, no Lizzo, you’re not a headliner. But kudos to you for having a good team to push you as one.

I mean no offence to Lizzo, I know she puts out a good show, she's a great entertainer. But Lana is a seasoned act... her name not being on top is shady. :oopna:

Just now, West Coast said:

I mean no offence to Lizzo, I know she puts out a good show, she's a great entertainer. But Lana is a seasoned act... the name billing is shady. :oopna:

Like are we surprised? No. Coachella did the same thing during the NFR era. She is a headliner and she should be billed as one. She literally pulled THE biggest crowd in 2014 for Coachella and she wasn’t even a sub-headliner at that point.

If Ben and Ed don’t advocate for her, she’ll slip through the cracks and never get the formal recognition she deserves. I’m MAD.

12 minutes ago, Marius said:

Wait why is she mad :bebe: She thought she’s headlining the Pyramid Stage? Or she’s mad because they didn’t announce her as a headliner of the 2nd stage :icant:

i think they told her that she would be one of the main headliners and well, that didn't happened :bebe:

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

i think they told her that she would be one of the main headliners and well, that didn't happened :bebe:

That’s her managers’ fault, tbh. They should’ve never accepted the headliner-lite placement she was offered. And Arctic Monkeys? She’s as big as them no question about it.

If Lana was announced as a headliner, the hype for the festival would build. Literally all of the comments on Glastofest’s Instagram is flooded with Lana related comments. They’re hurting themselves. :thumb3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Like are we surprised? No. Coachella did the same thing during the NFR era. She is a headliner and she should be billed as one. She literally pulled THE biggest crowd in 2014 for Coachella and she wasn’t even a sub-headliner at that point.

If Ben and Ed don’t advocate for her, she’ll slip through the cracks and never get the formal recognition she deserves. I’m MAD.

There is a certain industry etiquette & respect for artists that have earned their bones not being enforced here and Lana is rightfully mad about it all imho.

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

There is a certain industry etiquette & respect for artists that have earned their bones not being enforced here and Lana is rightfully mad about it all imho.

You get it. And as much as Lana loves Ben and Ed and I don’t think she needs to sever that relationship at all, this is their fault. They constantly allow her to be disrespected in my opinion.

Just now, mssainttropez said:

If anyone wants to enter to win tickets, you can here. It’s not free though :eek2: 

uk law requires free entry for competitions run here, hence the postal vote option (which is free to do i suppose), but it's easier to just pay to enter 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23