x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

nah glastonbury is mad disrespectful for that 😭 she’s gonna pull the largest crowd and this is how they treat her.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

I mean it definitely seems like Lizzo is more of a subheadliner. Lil Nas X is one too and he didn’t get top billing either. 

7-A0-F4-CF4-7-E8-E-4831-B218-1-F3-C12692

To me, this just looks like a cheap way to fulfill a contract stipulation. If she was indeed a headliner, press releases would’ve included her name.

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I mean it definitely seems like Lizzo is more of a subheadliner. Lil Nas X is one too and he didn’t get top billing either. 

welp then lizzo's team probably gave glasto the ultimatum (either she's top billed or she's not going) that ben and ed don't have the balls to give

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

To me, this just looks like a cheap way to fulfill a contract stipulation. If she was indeed a headliner, press releases would’ve included her name.

yeah the contract may have said she's a headliner but not exactly which headliner.. which is odd bc usually they're very detailed but maybe they tried to pull a fast one on her.. wouldn't be shocked if she drops out if that's true - hopefully it isn't tho

3 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

this makes Lizzo being on top while Lana's in the middle between all the flops even worse like...

qfrWuBl.png

4 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

She doesn’t even get a stated day(s) :ohmy:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

welp then lizzo's team probably gave glasto the ultimatum (either she's top billed or she's not going) that ben and ed don't have the balls to give

Yeah it’s kind of crazy that Lizzo can get top billing but Lana can’t. 

If I can be the devil's advocate, that'll learn her to have such lenient managers--I know there is so much they can do, but it's all their fault. :usrsney:

I was looking to do some volunteer work there but even thats closed now, they give you a whole free day to do what you want at the festival :crai:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m so glad Lana is feeling herself enough to say something. I fear this time last year, she would’ve just pulled out and we wouldn’t have known about it until a week before:deadbanana:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

That’s just the name of one of their stages,

pyramid, other, etc. 

i really don’t see the grand conspiracy in this that some do though :rip: 

The problem is that she’s billed as a headliner but isn’t placed on the top line as a poster. Which is disrespectful, in my opinion.

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

why are people here acting like Lizzo isn't insane popular lmao

get rid of Elton <3

she's insanely popular and talented, yes, but lana is literally a living legend... :raven:

😋🫶🏼

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

why are people here acting like Lizzo isn't insane popular lmao

get rid of Elton <3

It’s Elton’s last festival so he’s def staying a headliner. Lizzo not being a headliner just makes her placement at the top weird. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat