x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

Not for nothing, but Artict Monkey shouldn't be headlining anything anymore, not after pulling out those past two mid/tepid records. :eek2:

Seriously trying to get tickets to this thing is impossible, its so expensive and sells out within 2 seconds. I don't understand how people do it.

I wonder if there are ways to sneak in

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Not for nothing, but Artict Monkey shouldn't be headlining anything anymore, not after pulling out those past two mid/tepid records. :eek2:

not to mention if they announced AM & Lana as headliners simultaneously everyone would have freaked the fuck out bc their fan bases overlap so much like what the fuck were they even thinking??

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

I’m retired from Lanaboards but I found her placement VERY disrespectful. How are Arctic Monkeys billed above her? Or, at the very least, how does she not have equal billing?

Yet another slap in the face to Lana. Continued disrespect, disregard for her artistry and popularity. It’s sad and it’s pathetic, truly.

And this’ll never change. Lana being billed below Frank for what? She pulls more streams, she has more sales, just because Frank has mystique doesn’t mean Lana isn’t AS popular. I’m tired of her dumb ass team or whoever’s in charge of her festival placements.

5 minutes ago, Marius said:

Wait why is she mad :bebe: She thought she’s headlining the Pyramid Stage? Or she’s mad because they didn’t announce her as a headliner of the 2nd stage :icant:

I'm confused too! Both reasons would be valid though, she knows her worth. :horror2:

No buy why is she always being done dirty, she needs to cancel out of respect!

Spoiler

and not because im bitter i cant get tickets :ma:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

I’m retired from Lanaboards but I found her placement VERY disrespectful. How are Arctic Monkeys billed above her? Or, at the very least, how does she not have equal billing?

Yet another slap in the face to Lana. Continued disrespect, disregard for her artistry and popularity. It’s sad and it’s pathetic, truly.

And this’ll never change. Lana being billed below Frank for what? She pulls more streams, she has more sales, just because Frank has mystique doesn’t mean Lana isn’t AS popular. I’m tired of her dumb ass team or whoever’s in charge of her festival placements.

you're so real :pls:

😋🫶🏼