x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

My thing is… If she truly was late because of her hair, (assuming that’s the reason she has been late 3/3 times so far) then just do your hair earlier? Maybe something else happened and she didn’t wanna say. Best live vocals in a very, very long time. Beautiful, angelic. I cried when they all sang Video Games.

Wish she would’ve been on time so we could’ve heard vocals for the whole set list, and could’ve heard what other little ad libs she would’ve added in which gives us a tiny insight into her thoughts/feelings. 

like the copyrights comment tonight during PWYC…. What was that all about? Couldn’t still be about Radiohead. Copyrights to her unreleased songs on YouTube? Since her team has been taking videos down lately? Unreleased compilation incoming? :P

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

2 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

She’s literally never needed Glastonbury or any festival to become one of the most iconic artists in history. They need HER. :oprah3:

yeah lol she's done Glastonbury twice now and she said no to playing every post covid year they've asked till this one I think she's ok if they blacklist her besides that I wonder if she'd even want to return I'm sure she feels like crap about it

Just now, colaandvideogames said:

like the copyrights comment tonight during PWYC…. What was that all about? Couldn’t still be about Radiohead. Copyrights to her unreleased songs on YouTube? Since her team has been taking videos down lately? Unreleased compilation incoming? :P

i think it was about the summertime sadness video thing

12 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

AE6-AE79-A-F4-A3-4-B39-9-F7-B-167-DFA1-A
This has me emotional. :crai:

The crowd looks very ugly. British genes must be terrible. 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by ultrabanisters
don’t make rude and unnecessary comments

4 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

She’s literally never needed Glastonbury or any festival to become one of the most iconic artists in history. They need HER. :oprah3:

:true::oprah3:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

i love her to death but she and her team needs to get their shit together before there's no one else to blame, i dont wanna see her getting dragged :lange: 2020 was enough.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, colaandvideogames said:

My thing is… If she truly was late because of her hair, (assuming that’s the reason she has been late 3/3 times so far) then just do your hair earlier? Maybe something else happened and she didn’t wanna say. Best live vocals in a very, very long time. Beautiful, angelic. I cried when they all sang Video Games.

Wish she would’ve been on time so we could’ve heard vocals for the whole set list, and could’ve heard what other little ad libs she would’ve added in which gives us a tiny insight into her thoughts/feelings. 

she's sang copyrights/melodies/etc. in pretty when you cry for 90% of the performances of it since the get free thing

3 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

was it because the summertime sadness video maybe...

I just wanna say she sounded SOOOOOO good tonight ,like idk if the mic was better than the Brazil shows but it was so much clearer, and she seemed more focused and in the vibe of the songs. 

also WOW her hair was A SERVE ...

and seeing her watch the Ride monologue made me cry 

is it just me or did she seem super fucking sad during the concert? like her energy is just so off. during ride when the camera panned to her face i couldn’t believe how sad of an expression she had :( i hope she’s okay

Just now, Dior said:

The crowd looks very ugly. British genes must be terrible. 

Huh. I didn’t put these people under a microscope to dissect their external features. I just see a lot of human beings with a lot of love in their heart for this woman and the embrace in the photo is heartwarming. Sad moment that turned into something beautiful, imo. 

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 minute ago, drugsdesire said:

is it just me or did she seem super fucking sad during the concert? like her energy is just so off. during ride when the camera panned to her face i couldn’t believe how sad of an expression she had :( i hope she’s okay

i think she was just stressed out bc she was fucking late and they kept telling her the show's gonna be cut off 

also she tried to be on point vocally every song which for sure added to that stress