Elle

San Francisco, CA @ Outside Lands - August 12th, 2023

Just now, lake placid said:

i wouldnt be suprised if the 'surpise' was taylor swift joining lana on stage because she is probably still in the state ans she often goes on stage with artists she is friends with that arent as big as her (the 1975, bon iver) so i dont see it as impossible that she would sing snow on the beach tonight

NO- PLEASE 

i'll be damned if i can't slow dance with you — tom-at-the-farm: Orville  Peck, “Hexie Mountains”

10 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lights off...

IM COVERING JONI AND I'M DANCING WITH JOAN... :oprah4:

Imagine... she recently sang this song with fans at the airport in Quebec, so it's on her mind... I neeeeed to hear the bridge performed live x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, lake placid said:

i wouldnt be suprised if the 'surpise' was taylor swift joining lana on stage because she is probably still in the state ans she often goes on stage with artists she is friends with that arent as big as her (the 1975, bon iver) so i dont see it as impossible that she would sing snow on the beach tonight

5 minutes ago, lake placid said:

I would love that

7 minutes ago, lake placid said:

this sounds like a crowd crush situation :toofunny: I love her but someone would definitely get injured it’s pretty crowded rn 

sgopYhV.gif

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

9 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

this sounds like a crowd crush situation :toofunny: I love her but someone would definitely get injured it’s pretty crowded rn 

When I saw Lana at the Ally Coalition in 2018, Taylor Swift came out as a surprise guest during Hayley Kiyoko's set which was before Lana's, and as soon as Taylor stepped out people were literally HURDLING the rows of seats to get closer. It was a seated show and everyone was seated before that moment, but it got real hectic real quick. Thank god I had a front row seat because I was so afraid people were going to break an ankle or get kicked in the face with all the seat hopping skkk x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm tired and have a killer headache and want to go to bed. Can she just announce the surprise already so I can sleep in peace :crai:

Oh there's a surprise?

Wouldn't that be Joan coming on to sing? Sounds like smthn she'd do

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

9 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I'm tired and have a killer headache and want to go to bed. Can she just announce the surprise already so I can sleep in peace :crai:

I feel like nohing will happen at all like previous 15 shows we are all expecting something but nothing is happening.

lasso2.gif

29 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

NO- PLEASE 

the way I read this exactly like the SNL performance HELP :twirls:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg