hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

I bought omg, the artwork is such a slay:yass:

But I never expected Black Beauty being on it too , I am shook af :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

i ALWAYS have money on m fucking card and the one day i dont she releases this are u fucking kidding?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! black beauty is in my top 5 if i dont get this vinyl ill kms

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Do we think Lana gonna post about this? Would be the first time she mentions  SYTH release like 6 months later:thumb2:

Now that I think about it that she sees SYTH & Black Beauty possibly as sister songs, imagine she performed SYTH/Black Beauty live or maybe something like SYTH - Black Beauty - Flipside:trisha: now I need this to happen :crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Well it’s sold out on the German shop now so I guess there’s no point in daydreaming about it anymore. :crai:

I payed via PayPal and used the pay later option , maybe that would be a possibility:ohno:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

7 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Well it’s sold out on the German shop now so I guess there’s no point in daydreaming about it anymore. :crai:

Wow, that was fast... I guess they hadn't got that many 

It was expensive watch it 

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Nah, I can’t even add it to the basket. 

You could still buy from UK and pay taxes... Did you check the other EU stores? 

It's sold out in France, too. 

Netherlands got it: https://platenzaak.nl/products/say-yes-to-heaven-store-exclusive-7inch-picture-disc-single

3 minutes ago, Olympia said:

You could still buy from UK and pay taxes... Did you check the other EU stores? 

It's sold out in France, too. 

Netherlands got it: https://platenzaak.nl/products/say-yes-to-heaven-store-exclusive-7inch-picture-disc-single

Oh no, I really want to avoid buying from the UK. And thank you, but I really shouldn’t spend this money right now. :( I’ll be so mad if I get a part time job soon-ish when only scalpers will sell it.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Do you guys think it’s safe to wait until tomorrow morning to order? The polish store had CN pic disc, uv, lfl represses etc etc and I’m hoping they’ll add this too tomorrow so I can avoid extra taxes and shipping but if not I’m still hoping to get it from uk or us.

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Do you guys think it’s safe to wait until tomorrow morning to order? The polish store had CN pic disc, uv, lfl represses etc etc and I’m hoping they’ll add this too tomorrow so I can avoid extra taxes and shipping but if not I’m still hoping to get it from uk or us.

You could order from another EU store and try to cancel if it comes out in Poland. Not too easy though as it comes out in a few days already. 

https://platenzaak.nl/products/say-yes-to-heaven-store-exclusive-7inch-picture-disc-single

4 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

Then why noy order first then cancel later? It would be a bad choice if you miss it because of taxes.

24 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Bought. Let's hope this one actually ships! My last picture disc just never did. 

Yup I’m still waiting for my candy necklace one.. complete silence from the Canadian store lol

i had to get this 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

:eek:

Gvghhbhhfvggfgg

OiUHEXQ.jpg