hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

4 minutes ago, drippingbeaches said:

i was worried about this, they were so cheap...

Maybe it’s something to do with the quantity they produced? There were way fewer Candy Necklace pressings made and it sold for the same price as this one. We also had to wait 3 months for the CN vinyl and this one was ready to ship immediately which is odd. 

hyz6.gif

2 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

Maybe it’s something to do with the quantity they produced? There were way fewer Candy Necklace pressings made and it sold for the same price as this one. We also had to wait 3 months for the CN vinyl and this one was ready to ship immediately which is odd. 

I don't think it's related to the quantity. There are many noisy CN vinyl so it's just pure luck :smile4:

10 hours ago, 111 said:

rick and kieron have like 100+ mixes of say yes to allah (not exaggerating), the stint version you hear is actually mostly rick's production, stint just adds those really huge drums to whatever he's producing. so when you say it's closest to stint's honeymoon version, that is actually rick's og version just without the big drums and a few other little details. 

thank u exactly what i wanted to know:)

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

On 11/16/2023 at 3:17 PM, yourboy said:

Neil uploaded the full HQ photo on his X!

On 11/16/2023 at 3:26 PM, The Sun Also Rises said:

The photo is an Ultraviolence outtake by Neil Krug: 

F-6LxnhbcAAkYSj?format=jpg&name=4096x409

In the same series as this one, which I was really hoping would be on side B but isn't: 

FeQKqgrXEAU2yBs?format=jpg&name=large

And this one: 

tumblr_ovbc565YeN1rk2e30o10_r1_640.jpg

So many missed opportunities for side B :delicious: But it's still gorgeous 

Lots of people think Lana must think of Black Beauty as a sister-song ... it's just the standard version, but I'm quite happy because my Ultraviolence vinyl doesn't have Black Beauty on it and it's one of my favourite songs. I will forever question the decision to just make it a deluxe bonus track 

Thanks you both for the informations. The pictures are gorgeous, I love them.

I can see how Black beauty could be a sister track. 

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

They added the Say Yes To Heaven vinyl to the Canadian store inventory, I assume they will make it public soon.

DONT MESS AROUND IM GETTINF MY CARD READY PMGOMGOMGOMG

my pressing sounds so good! way better than i expected 

and i never got uv deluxe so im glad BB is on b side, its such a classic

the one and only minus for me is the same picture on side b but other than that its definitely my top 3 LDR releases, its so pretty!!!

27 minutes ago, wildsummer said:

thanks 💀

i’m assuming it’s because there’s an extra layer added onto the vinyl for the pic, therefore making the grooves less precise? rather than it just purely being vinyl ? 

not sure what material is used for the picture so idk but 

23 hours ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

Everyone's will say that. It will always say 3 days from the day that you're checking it. Tomorrow, it will say the 24th.

You where right. This happened to me today when I checked on my order :wowcry:

On 5/11/2016 at 5:51 PM, 111 said:

Thank you to every one of you. I would be happy if we use this opportunity to actually answer questions about anything. So if you have any, feel free to ask and let's keep the good vibes. 

Cheers. 

Dear Eclipse, so you said say yes to heaven (say yes to allah as you usually refer to it) has “+100” mixes done by Rick nowels but, my question is, have you actually listened to all +100 mixes? because you said they all sound the same, meaning one day you had such a boring day and you decided to listen to all +100 mixes in full….. or maybe you skipped 3-4 mixes (or more) just in case they sound familiar anyways? or you indeed listened to all say yes to heaven versions and you actually didn’t lie saying all +100 mixes sound the same?

Hope you respond to me, thank you in advance and have a blessed day:D:D:P

2 hours ago, lanaismamom said:

Dear Eclipse, so you said say yes to heaven (say yes to allah as you usually refer to it) has “+100” mixes done by Rick nowels but, my question is, have you actually listened to all +100 mixes? because you said they all sound the same, meaning one day you had such a boring day and you decided to listen to all +100 mixes in full….. or maybe you skipped 3-4 mixes (or more) just in case they sound familiar anyways? or you indeed listened to all say yes to heaven versions and you actually didn’t lie saying all +100 mixes sound the same?

Hope you respond to me, thank you in advance and have a blessed day:D:D:P

why the hell did you bump this thread to ask this question when you could have just done it on the syth thread... anyways i haven't heard all of them, but i heard enough from the initial mixes and later mixes to know that nothing in between would be worth hearing... kieron's bored ass messing around with volume knobs 

37 minutes ago, 111 said:

why the hell did you bump this thread to ask this question when you could have just done it on the syth thread... anyways i haven't heard all of them, but i heard enough from the initial mixes and later mixes to know that nothing in between would be worth hearing... kieron's bored ass messing around with volume knobs 

that whole post was supposed a FAT joke helppp:lmao: i tried so hard to make it seem like one but u didn’t buy it, honestly i really once wondered if u sit and just listen them all in a row at a time but thanks for xplaining 

18 minutes ago, 111 said:

any info on this snippet, king?
https://lanaboards.com/topic/17813-snippet-unknown/#comments

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden