Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

5 minutes ago, IMURMAN said:

How much earlier do you planning to queuing??

I'm planning to get front pit, too!

Omg I actually don’t know yet, I’ve been to this fest once when I was a child but I’m from the US. But I assume it may be packed so probably queue somewhere from 1-3 hrs early. Will probably try and put food in a bag if so to not lose my spot. 

7 minutes ago, derrymore said:

Omg I actually don’t know yet, I’ve been to this fest once when I was a child but I’m from the US. But I assume it may be packed so probably queue somewhere from 1-3 hrs early. Will probably try and put food in a bag if so to not lose my spot. 

I saw some people who queuing for the Mita waiting 20~22 hrs early to get front pit :(

So I'm planning to queue about 20 hours early! 

QUÉBEC YOU'RE NEXT :gurl:

She introduced Flipside in South American leg, she introduced COTCC in the European leg, maybe she's introducing a new song in the North American leg too, I mean we can be delulus for a while now :hooker:

url%5D

Just now, Embach said:

She introduced Flipside in South American leg, she introduced COTCC in the European leg, maybe she's introducing a new song in the North American leg too, I mean we can be delulus for a while now :hooker:

yeah righttt

37 minutes ago, Embach said:

she gonna do a new one for sure but we all gonna be disappointed believe me😭

I just don't understand why she can't just come to Montreal instead of going to these ugly places.. Like who goes to Québec city???

It almost feels like she's banned from mtl cause I've been impatiently waiting for her return since 2015 😭😭

tenor.gif

My dear friend is looking for a ticket so I’d thought I’d put it out there. She’s just looking for a ticket the day of Lana’s performance. She is a big fan and we love talking about her together so lmk if you have any leads! 
thanks 

I already have a ticket for myself

13 hours ago, derrymore said:

My dear friend is looking for a ticket so I’d thought I’d put it out there. She’s just looking for a ticket the day of Lana’s performance. She is a big fan and we love talking about her together so lmk if you have any leads! 
thanks 

I already have a ticket for myself

Go on Facebook, search for "FEQ billets à vendre/louer" you should find a few resellers' groups. :)

On 7/10/2023 at 8:56 PM, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

I just don't understand why she can't just come to Montreal instead of going to these ugly places.. Like who goes to Québec city???

It almost feels like she's banned from mtl cause I've been impatiently waiting for her return since 2015 😭😭

Because Québec is the prettier, nicer, less hectic city, and Montreal smells :gasp:

For people who are from Quebec (I’ve only visited a couple times), where do you think she’s gonna be hanging out etc, like in Dublin she was in the temple bar area shopping for example. I’m guessing she’ll be in old city qbc bc that’s where the show is. Idk if anyone has input message me or reply here xo 🐬💕

On 7/10/2023 at 8:56 PM, CocaColaCrystalMeth said:

why she can't just come to Montreal instead of going to these ugly places.. Like who goes to Québec city???

you need psychological help

Top 10 Must-See Attractions | Visit Québec City

How to Spend a Weekend in Québec City, Canada - InsideHook

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

On 7/13/2023 at 12:37 PM, West Coast said:

Because Québec is the prettier, nicer, less hectic city, and Montreal smells :gasp:

montreal has a whole new breed of panhandlers and druggies. i'm from a city with tons of homeless people and i've never had a problem with it here. only montreal :noparty:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

1 minute ago, genghis khan said:

montreal has a whole new breed of panhandlers and druggies. i'm from a city with tons of homeless people and i've never had a problem with it here. only montreal :noparty:

Oh then you'd love it here in NYC! There's panhandlers outside the Gucci store here. They have no class. :sadcore2:.

Kind of weird if she's performing in Mexico, she is doing that a month later. I hope Canadian tour means NE USA tour. 

3 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

@That Venice Bitch Looks like you'll have to shut down this thread too - it's turning into Canadian City Wars. :ohsnap2:.

Lanaboards users stay on topic challenge: IMPOSSIBLE!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

5 minutes ago, genghis khan said:

2 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Oh then you'd love it here in NYC! There's panhandlers outside the Gucci store here. They have no class. :sadcore2:.

Kind of weird if she's performing in Mexico, she is doing that a month later. I hope Canadian tour means NE USA tour. 

The Lipster industrial complex :lmao: