Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I’ve decided it’s fake. Why are the fan twitter reactions 30minutes apart..

probably because people are finding about it rn?the only reactions are from ricardo, the blonde girl and some dude on twitter from an hour ago

me on the runway for a flight to hawaii rn i better turn my phone back on in 5 hours to a full hq video of noir (2023 version [lanas version]) live and you can be the boss (rock remix) soundcheck

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

she responded to me and said she's not playing about For K. She also said the Lizzy picture stayed up for super long on soundcheck 

https://twitter.com/slothdelreyy/status/1680270590609960960?s=61&t=ykb8wzV3Ddh2pnk9poit5g 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

1 minute ago, Lanaspoisonivy said:

she responded to me and said she's not playing about For K. She also said the Lizzy picture stayed up for super long on soundcheck 

https://twitter.com/slothdelreyy/status/1680270590609960960?s=61&t=ykb8wzV3Ddh2pnk9poit5g 

i wonder if it's the same visuals from yayo that she's been using or something different :excited: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

2 minutes ago, Crazy for You said:

probably because people are finding about it rn?the only reactions are from ricardo, the blonde girl and some dude on twitter from an hour ago

The blonde girl’s “in the moment” reaction is like 30mins later than the hour ago one tho

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i wonder if it's the same visuals from yayo that she's been using or something different :excited: 

maybe the visuals were a clue all along and we just didn't read into it that much... honestly idk, we have to wait and see :dmd:

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah but didn’t she also soudcheck Let The Light In? :tsk::pls:

And I think at one concert she also soundchecked Honeymoon title track :toofloppy:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’ll never forgive her if she performs For K pt 2 just once and never again and crushing my hopes that didn’t exist a few hours ago to experience it live too. :defeated: 

imagine if she just sound checked it for shits and gigs and doesn't actually perform it. If we get Let The Light In-ed I'm never trusting Mother again. r2xurnefgiw41.jpg

Just now, Surf Noir said:

lana when she ends up not performing for k, pt. 2

YHWvoFl.jpg

she loves to troll us like that, you know it