Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

The thing is I have to stay up like the whole night because if I miss her playing for k part 2…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Okay so picture this: she plays for k pt 2 with gorgeous Lizzy visuals. Then she announces the re release of AKA with additional songs from the Lizzy era

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

Okay so picture this: she plays for k pt 2 with gorgeous Lizzy visuals. Then she announces the re release of AKA with additional songs from the Lizzy era

along with the unleaked david kahne songs :oprah4:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, syrup amour said:

it will be a double album, the a-side is AKA, and the b-side is all of the david kahne outtakes! :oprah4: :slay: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

3 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

along with the unleaked david kahne songs :oprah4:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it will be a double album, the a-side is AKA, and the b-side is all of the david kahne outtakes! :oprah4: :slay: 

This is all I want

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

When she enters stage with the blonde Marilyn Lizzy Grant wig and starts to sing For K pt 2 :oprah4:

yes... with the yayo and kill kill music videos playing behind her... life imitates art... art imitates life... lana del rey imitates lizzy grant... lizzy grant imitates lana del rey :slay: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Time zones are so wild like how is it 3:48pm in Canada and 4:48pm in fucking Argentina lol Literally from the northernmost side of the world to the southernmost

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

So far on this tour she has allegedly soundchecked and not performed the following songs I think:

- Honeymoon

- Let The Light In

- TJF

so I wouldn't get my hopes up

I think she soundchecked SYTH before her first Mita show

3 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

F1GljdmWcAE5wB5?format=jpg&name=large

Thank youuuuuuuuuu, is it Lana, the one who's wearing the black dress in the middle? She's gorgeous w it :flutter:

Also I would hate that moment if she sings For K pt 2 and the audience doesn't sing it along besides 2 stans because the others are some 10 year old tiktokers :eek3:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

F1GljdmWcAE5wB5?format=jpg&name=large

the stage looking like it’s in a parking lot ijbol 

lemme zoom in rq to see noir and this is what makes us girls next to each other on the set list after the hit classic cola

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

lemme zoom in rq to see noir and this is what makes us girls next to each other on the set list after the hit classic cola

when she starts singing "WALKING IS AN ART, SO IS MY BODY" and all the poser twink fans post it as new upcoming single and use the lyrics on their bios

Just now, nikkilane77 said:

when she starts singing "WALKING IS AN ART, SO IS MY BODY" and all the poser twink fans post it as new upcoming single and use the lyrics on their b

when we’re watching agnes 140p livestream at 1 frame per second and the twinks around start whispering “omg a new song” when she starts singing noir yeah it’s over…

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23