Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

Just now, annedauphine said:

Can't believe that the two hardest things to capture in existence are UFOs and For K Pt 2... Her power

we are closer to finding proof of ufo crash landings than we are to someone opening their camera app and recording the soundcheck…

makes you think…

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Lana has always had a history of soundchecking songs that she won’t perform live (only for soundchecking) so this would might be another one of that case. But interesting still

Just like that dreaded “you can’t stop switch it uh-uuuuuupppp” soundcheck video huh it still plagues me to this day :air:

3 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Lana has always had a history of soundchecking songs that she won’t perform live (only for soundchecking) so this would might be another one of that case. But interesting still

she soundchecked lolita amongst other songs in 2017 she does this shvt all the time

sick of ha ass

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Remember when in 2018 she soundchecked Paradise 2011 unreleased song and she later performed it :mj2:

On 7/11/2023 at 12:19 AM, Embach said:

QUÉBEC YOU'RE NEXT :gurl:

She introduced Flipside in South American leg, she introduced COTCC in the European leg, maybe she's introducing a new song in the North American leg too, I mean we can be delulus for a while now :hooker:

Told ya :blush3:

url%5D

Footage of @Surf Noir forcing Lana to rehearse For K Part 2

kris-jenner-gun.gif

Spoiler

Just kidding love ya :kiss2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

Remember when in 2018 she soundchecked Paradise 2011 unreleased song and she later performed it 

When i was typing that comment- i was thinking of when someone reported she was rehearsing angels forever but didn’t do it on the STAGE stage