Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Poll  

1,060 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd?

• The Grants
    • Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
    • Sweet
    • A&W
    • Judah Smith Interlude
    • Candy Necklace (feat. Jon Batiste)
    • Jon Batiste Interlude
    • Kintsugi
    • Fingertips
    • Paris, Texas (feat. SYML)
    • Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep-sea fishing
    • Let The Light In (feat. Father John Misty)
    • Margaret (feat. Bleachers)
    • Fishtail
    • Peppers (feat. Tommy Genesis)
    • Taco Truck x VB

4 hours ago, Jared said:

Let The Light In and Margaret becoming the biggest/most enduring hits from this album is kinda hilarious. Goes against the narrative that people only want ''old Lana''.  :teehee:  

Girl just wait for the collapse if she ever released something akin to Ultraviolence again…. :worship: our cult leader fr 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

16 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It was in this interview: http://lanaboards.com/topic/16891-lana-covers-les-inrockuptibles-april-2023-issue/?do=findComment&comment=1580956

However, I was not comfortable with this song, I refused to release it as a single, it seemed too weird to me. But I gave it the radical test of my eleven girlfriends and they all loved A&W! I didn't expect such a reaction for such a different song. I expected the worst...

6 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It was in this interview: http://lanaboards.com/topic/16891-lana-covers-les-inrockuptibles-april-2023-issue/?do=findComment&comment=1580956

However, I was not comfortable with this song, I refused to release it as a single, it seemed too weird to me. But I gave it the radical test of my eleven girlfriends and they all loved A&W! I didn't expect such a reaction for such a different song. I expected the worst...

Omg the one interview from this era I never read😭😭😭 Thx

I have a question that I hope someone here can answer. 

the cover art for this album is black and white. However it does have a blue tone to it (physical copies, streaming, etc)

however when I see the album cover in some tweets from official update accounts and various other places, I see the cover art but with a more slight brown tint to it than a blue tint. Does anyone know where the brown tint cover art came from?

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I have a question that I hope someone here can answer. 

the cover art for this album is black and white. However it does have a blue tone to it (physical copies, streaming, etc)

however when I see the album cover in some tweets from official update accounts and various other places, I see the cover art but with a more slight brown tint to it than a blue tint. Does anyone know where the brown tint cover art came from?

Do you mean this vs. this

0602448591913_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpgLana-Del-Rey.jpg

Barnes & Noble and Target have the brown digital art for instance but I don't know the origin

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

12 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Barnes & Noble and Target have the brown digital art for instance but I don't know the origin

That’s exactly it! Thank you so much. So it is an official artwork in some capacity. Thank you! 

I still can’t get over Grandfather..imagine if literally any other alt-pop girly released it?? :oic2:  I think their fandoms would literally implode. I know it’s not really a surprise Lana could release a song like it but I’m still in awe with how epic it is. No one else is doing it like her that’s fs 

sgopYhV.gif

On 11/14/2023 at 4:41 AM, Let the Light In said:

I think it's due to the result of the picture being originally RGB or CMYK.
I know that a CMYK picture (so, made to for print, not for screen) converted to RGB by not using the ORIGINAL RGB file gives this kind of result.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

1 hour ago, mistress said:

Manifesting

did you make this subliminal? either way i will be listening xx

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

41 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Tbh, I don’t know how she feels about shooting music videos when she had to ask people to watch CN one several times 

well she got an award for it so it worked out for her in the long run lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me