ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

58 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s a warm one to be out in all day! My makeup will be melted off by time Lana hits the stage :bebe:

everyone on barrier will need to keep hydrated!

For sure. Sounds like you are making some meticulous plans 😎. Hopefully they will hand out water to the guys and gals at the front.

23 minutes ago, lizzys said:

wait..is early entry and gold circle separate??? or is it the same thing..?

Early entry tickets, just allow you to enter GA areas early. Gold Circle allows you to access an area closer to the Oak Tree Stage, so you can get as close to Lana as possible.

3 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

Early entry tickets, just allow you to enter GA areas early. Gold Circle allows you to access an area closer to the Oak Tree Stage, so you can get as close to Lana as possible.

okay good omg thank u i got scared for a second 

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

29 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

For sure. Sounds like you are making some meticulous plans 😎. Hopefully they will hand out water to the guys and gals at the front.

I’m not going to be at front unfortunately :um2: but already dreading the heat haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I’m not going to be at front unfortunately :um2: but already dreading the heat haha 

Yeah. I’m not going to be at the front either 🥲, but finally seeing Lana in the flesh is going to be something special 🙏.

16 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

I actually don’t mind not being at the front, I’ve got golden circle that’s enough for me. Plus it gives me time to explore other parts of the park throughout the day

Yeah I feel the same way. I'd almost definitely get sun stroke waiting at the front all day as well

37 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

I actually don’t mind not being at the front, I’ve got golden circle that’s enough for me. Plus it gives me time to explore other parts of the park throughout the day

Definitely, I’m gonna be exploring those food vendors :brows:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

37 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Definitely, I’m gonna be exploring those food vendors :brows:

Let’s hope they have some good ones 🤔. I’ve had some less then inspiring meals at festivals recently 🤷‍♂️.

11 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

does anyone know if gold circle goes in at the same time as the Amex priority? or does Amex get in before anybody else

I think all Early Entry is at 1pm, 2pm is for General Admission. Could be wrong though 🤔.

12 minutes ago, trashmagik said:

does anyone know if gold circle goes in at the same time as the Amex priority? or does Amex get in before anybody else

My AMEX GC tickets say 1300 on them, and I think that's the same for all GC?

Not sure if there will be an AMEX only queue tho like there is an O2 queue at some O2 venues

It's my first time going to Hyde Park, how does it work for our mobile tickets ? I don't have to print anything to be sure?  Sorry if this had been answered 

Your chosen delivery method is: Mobile ID via the BST Hyde Park festival app

Your tickets are being handled by the Venue or Event and cannot be viewed in your Ticketmaster Account. You will be sent details of how to access your tickets by email, no later than 5 days before the event

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

6 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

It's my first time going to Hyde Park, how does it work for our mobile tickets ? I don't have to print anything to be sure?  Sorry if this had been answered 

Your tickets are being handled by the Venue or Event and cannot be viewed in your Ticketmaster Account. You will be sent details of how to access your tickets by email, no later than 5 days before the event

I think if you download the BST app and enter the email you used to buy the tickets, you should be able to access them in the app

8 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Not sure about TicketMaster, I got mine through AXS. My tickets are visible in the app. You can’t print them out, because they change every minute.