ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

5 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

does anyone know if we’re getting a livestream? i’ll die if i cant see lana and FJM perform together in HD :crai:

no we're not lol

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

SECURITY BRINGING WATER BLESS UP

the guy said she may come down aisle on west side since springsteen and guns n’ roses did but she may not cause they just stayed on stage during soundcheck

8 minutes ago, LBcita said:

yeah the front was really bad it was nonstop pushing from behind while the rest of the first rush entered for no reason good luck if ur still there

on another note sun is coming out and there are people with huge bags taking out food blankets and umbrellas HUH what happened to the restrictions

I know right like… I’m still here near the front of the general thing but low-key I’m dying in all the smoke and vape 💗

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

10 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I’m happy with how close I am since I didn’t get here until half1 general admission omg
IMG-5834.jpg

Is the stage just for lana and supporting acts? It's gorgeous!

10 minutes ago, Louise said:

Is the stage just for lana and supporting acts? It's gorgeous!

There are another two stages also, towards the back. This is the big one, for Lana and the ‘bigger’ support acts.

14 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

There are another two stages also, towards the back. This is the big one, for Lana and the ‘bigger’ support acts.

I got the impression Lana supporting acts on the same stage are one she selected, such as Riopy who tweeted yesterday, and FJM. Has it been done before? Edited to add a list of acts . . . Don't tell me these on different stages. Tell me, it hasn't been done before by a mainstream pop act . . . LDR AGAIN sets the trend! Really it will be eight hours of Lana Del Rey, including her choices what to listen to, and Lana & co perform at the end.

F0mIAHKWcAEja8C?format=jpg&name=large

10 minutes ago, Louise said:

I got the impression Lana supporting acts on the same stage are one she selected, such as Riopy who tweeted yesterday, and FJM. Has it been done before? Edited to add a list of acts . . . Don't tell me these on different stages. Tell me, it hasn't been done before by a mainstream pop act . . . LDR AGAIN sets the trend! Really it will be eight hours of Lana Del Rey, including her choices what to listen to, and Lana & co perform at the end.

F0mIAHKWcAEja8C?format=jpg&name=large

Yeah. It’s like it’s been curated personally by the genius that is Lana. We are only missing out on Tommy Genesis on the main stage 🤷‍♂️.

I’m going to be there around 4pm 🥹. Sucks 🤷‍♂️.

gotta go to sleep in 6 hours for now, let's pray that when i wake up we'll get some Lanaboards gurlies who give us a livestream link:cryney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

riopy is hot and funny and i just heard the og grandfather minus lana live 

i’d livestream but service is bad bc there’s so many ppl ://

1 minute ago, Blackcloud said:

Yeah. It’s like it’s been curated personally by the genius that is Lana. We are only missing out on Tommy Genesis on the main stage 🤷‍♂️.

Isn't that more like it? Instead of sit through acts who don't hold your interest, at least you can think, This is what Lana listens to . . . But I think the Riopy gentle piano ballads are compelling.

5 minutes ago, Louise said:

Isn't that more like it? Instead of sit through acts who don't hold your interest, at least you can think, This is what Lana listens to . . . But I think the Riopy gentle piano ballads are compelling.

Yep. We already have a vested interest in a lot of these acts. Gang Of Youths apparently has received a fair amount of critical acclaim too. I’m really looking forwards to everything….when I finally get there 😢.