ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

12 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

if she performs the new songs (aka peppers, light, grandfather and paris) i hope she skips some BTD/LFL songs over them and not like chemtrails or candy necklace :bebe:

She only sings 2 songs from LFL (like she sings 2 UV songs and 3 NFR songs), it's not like she's singing 5 songs from it. Yall be doing anything to slander miss LFL :crossed:

Although...while I love BTD but the fact is that she's actually singing 5 songs from it, which is more than OB's songs in live :noparty: she should do a medley for BTD songs

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

She only sings 2 songs from LFL (like she sings 2 UV songs and 3 NFR songs), it's not like she's singing 5 songs from it. Yall be doing anything to slander miss LFL :crossed:

Although...while I love BTD but the fact is that she's actually singing 5 songs from it, which is more than OB's songs in live :noparty: she should do a medley for BTD songs

i love LFL i just think white mustang is wack live

Just now, venicebitch said:

i love LFL i just think white mustang is wack live

The outro slaps though :sluttybunny:

But imo she should remove those songs she has sang since 2018/19 (like WM, Bartender, PWYC, BTD songs, Y&B) and replace with other less sung songs from each albums or just do a medley of those old songs

url%5D

28 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Yes. I love you, honeybear is one of the best albums of all time. 

I’m getting second hand embarrassment, he’s acting ‘too cool for school’ and his zipper is wide open:bye:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

I’m getting second hand embarrassment, he’s acting ‘too cool for school’ and his zipper is wide open:bye:

:tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

When the lights turn out and she opens with 

Don't you dare say...

that you'll braid my hair, babe...

:trisha:

11 minutes ago, OverYourHead said:

Even better :oprah3:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Hello everyone……. :toofunny:

excited for the show… xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, x VB said:

Imagine the non-fans that attended FJM's set recognizing him in the NFR backdrops while she sings "goddamn man-child, you f*cked me so good that I almost said I love you" :um2:

They would be flabbergasted if they knew he is the inspiration behind her magnum opus Woodstock - Coachella In My Mindé which changed her career path for forever and making her who she is today.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024