ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

2 minutes ago, urgirl said:

Can somebody plz share what the alternate lyrics for chemtrails were?

1 hour ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

He's born in December and got married when we were still together. He got married when we were in couple's therapy together, sometimes I wonder what his wife would think if she knew.”

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

This is BIG if true because he got married in January 2022. So they would have been together/in counseling post-Blue Banisters era. She has me gaggin.

hEJVq6X.jpg

here’s the view from my spot, she was such a goddess, I’m still in awe.. I really hope there’s a tour coming 

also my girlfriend who’s a casual Lana fan agreed with me that bartender and white mustang need to leave forever

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

This is BIG if true because he got married in January 2022. So they would have been together/in counseling post-Blue Banisters era. She has me gaggin.

Maybe that’s his second marriage and she’s talking about another secret one pre-blue banisters lol

5 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

maybe she meant the engagement but wanted to be dramatic dfgfsfgsg

7 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Maybe that’s his second marriage and she’s talking about another secret one pre-blue banisters lol

or maybe they got married months before in private but did a public ceremony in january 

48 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

ikr? the whole situation is so weird to me. i also wonder why lana wouldnt tell her (im assuming she hasnt based on her new lyrics today). she doesnt owe that woman anything but i would wanna know if i were about to be his wife :icant:

What my brain can’t comprehend is HOW was Lana hanging around in TULSA with him in July when he was def already involved with his wife. In their own city… she was like: I pretend I do not see it

20 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Wait let’s go through the rumored timeline again:

-They were last seen publicly together in Feb 3rd 2020 because they were not together during Valentines Feb 14th which made us speculate they had broken up.
-On March he confirmed they were just friends still talking.

- On July she’s seen again in Tulsa with fans and posts a video dancing on his car.

- From March to July they were probably trying reconciliation while that  RAT was committing to his wife. 

-And now we have 3 albuns with perfect songs about him:agree:

8 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

Is anyone around tomorrow and wants to meet up omg I don’t wanna leave london without meeting some Lanaboards oomfs

i’m leaving very early in the morning or i would ! 

Has anyone ever seen someone so strict with getting cut off at concerts? Like why does Lana need to keep cutting the setlist even when she’s only 15 minutes late or not late at all? She doesn’t even have a long setlist it’s so confusing 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, Orville Peck said:

I can't find any video of Father John Misty, does anyone have one? :air:

i NEED the video where his shirt lifted up a little bit it was so slutty

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat