ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Same!! Stayed up super late waiting for a fucking Uber eats :bebe:god Damn it haha 

Exactly the same here. It took about an hour to arrive I swear :delicious:

I'd take meeting Lana over food that's way too expensive anyday 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Same!! Stayed up super late waiting for a fucking Uber eats :bebe:god Damn it haha 

me too!! i didn't eat until 1am, the demand for uber eats that night :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Exactly the same here. It took about an hour to arrive I swear :delicious:

I'd take meeting Lana over food that's way too expensive anyday 

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

me too!! i didn't eat until 1am, the demand for uber eats that night :oprah2:

At least I’m having a shared experience with lanaboards, felt like a fraud of a fan not thinking about staying back to see her come out :crying5: and when I saw she did the jealousy has been plaguing me ever since lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

#relatable omg bc the way it took me about 2 hours just to get to bastard Soho for a drink and a boogie bc of how busy and hectic it was….. i should’ve just stayed behind and met lana omg………

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Just in case you guys are interested in watching it, I posted some videos of the show on my Instagram (@ellixtxdery). I was front row, so I had an amazing view ! I felt extremely lucky and grateful. Our girl looked and sounded absolutely amazing. It was my second time seeing her and I can't wait to see her again :flutter:.

So most of the videos are still on my stories ! If you want to watch them all, they're in my latest highlight

lana-del-rey-painting.gif

Am I the only one who thinks Lana looks a bit floaty on stage? Idk, I notice especially when she’s talking to the crowd, it’s just different from La to the moon tour for example, and more like Endless Summer Tour. I think perhaps she’s taking anxiety meds to be less nervous.

3 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Am I the only one who thinks Lana looks a bit floaty on stage? Idk, I notice especially when she’s talking to the crowd, it’s just different from La to the moon tour for example, and more like Endless Summer Tour. I think perhaps she’s taking anxiety meds to be less nervous.

Actually I started noticing because my friends pointed out and I’ve seen people on twitter who went to the concerts say she looked a little high but I don’t think that’s the case.

What a day, what a show, what a woman. Truly an experience to be in that crowd. Her energy was great and she sounded great (when I could hear her over the crowd).

What I loved about it most was it was so heavy on icongraphy... seeing those iconic music videos on such a huge scale... wow. I was shocked at just how much early webcam footage was incorporated. Especially the black & white twirling shots in the sequin bra from the Yayo video. It felt like they were on for 10 seconds solid. So special to see the LEGENDARY OG Blue Jeans video played in its entirety. (and Nicole Nodland was there :defeated:.)

Highlights were Blue Jeans, Born To Die, Ocean Blvd, Chemtrails & Cherry.

Father John Misty was so so good too. This was my 4th time seeing him live and maybe the best. Great setlist.

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i had a nap earlier because i had two days of lana at bst then a eurostar to paris for lanas paris show then a eurostar this morning so i wasnt feeling tired but it’s hit me again so i need to SLEEP

back to the TOPIC who do i think the most iconic insider is i think in terms of iconic behaviour the problematic lustforlife and thedollclub but 111 is the funniest. boz was probably most informative over the tunnel era but eclipse had his moments in previous eras 

I was at bst too and it was equally the worst and best experience of my life!! idk if u were in general admission but that was the trenches and I don’t even wanna think abt it again. But anyways love that u got to go to Paris and I hope you had the best time I was watching the livestreams and it seemed so nice and intimate so yes. And back to the topic I think personally I should be the best insider because I would treat everyone so well and keep u guys fed hand on the bible 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

1 minute ago, dxniell said:

I was at bst too and it was equally the worst and best experience of my life!! idk if u were in general admission but that was the trenches and I don’t even wanna think abt it again. But anyways love that u got to go to Paris and I hope you had the best time I was watching the livestreams and it seemed so nice and intimate so yes. And back to the topic I think personally I should be the best insider because I would treat everyone so well and keep u guys fed hand on the bible 

ok i actually did move this post bc i wanna talk about bst

i was GC about 10 rows back and heard all the horror stories from around me but honestly i had such a chilled day we were sat down with water and food and was really relaxing 

noone pushed or shoved either which was nice. what made ga so bad?

and yeah paris was a great show being so intimate too!!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

ok i actually did move this post bc i wanna talk about bst

i was GC about 10 rows back and heard all the horror stories from around me but honestly i had such a chilled day we were sat down with water and food and was really relaxing 

noone pushed or shoved either which was nice. what made ga so bad?

and yeah paris was a great show being so intimate too!!

I think the queing just got so crazy so many people refused to make space me and my friend had maybe like 40 cm space for us both we had to do some crazy manoeuvres to take turns sitting down. On top of that the smoke and vape just really added to the experience and the sun 😍😍 just lovely really xx I think the most upsetting thing was being yelled by at a twink for pushing when i was being pushed myself, then basically only catching a few glimpses of lana herself because he made it his life mission to block my view so yeah! Next time I’m just gonna get gc and queue earlier I’m not putting myself through this 

ethel-cain-hayden.gif