13 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

This is such a late reply :excited: but just have to say it's because the actor got a concussion from it, and was also fired by the director for complaining about it, so i doubt they could even get it covered as a work injury. That's when Mia also laughed at him when he confronted her about it after the scene was shot.

A kick in the head can also kill someone so it's not just an ouchie, it's a big deal, especially when you get treated like that afterwards.

Well then we know she doesn't die at the end? Unless? :hdu:

omg i feel so insensitive i just assumed it was an accident and someone trying to get a bag! that is absolutely insane. 

i think it’s such an absurd thing to do to someone i didn’t expect it to be intentional whatsoever, thank u will be reading up! 

giphy.gif

i'm so excited to see Maxxxine tmrw!! i was gonna rewatch X and Pearl, but i saw them both twice so i think i'll be okay. i'm curious to see how this last film will tie into the first two! 

IMG-5279.gif

miss born to lose

Watched x last night after realising we’ve never watched it.. I’d already seen Pearl so was confused about it.. then realised that Pearl was a prequel :lmao:

anyway, got tickets to see maxxxine on Saturday 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

Pearl is a masterpiece and the acting of Mia Goth outstanding and Oscar worthy, but X is quite an average film in comparison. Like some mid range Texas chainsaw film, and didn’t give Mia a good enough character or screen time. Hopefully Maxxxine is better.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

8 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Pearl is a masterpiece and the acting of Mia Goth outstanding and Oscar worthy, but X is quite an average film in comparison. Like some mid range Texas chainsaw film, and didn’t give Mia a good enough character or screen time. Hopefully Maxxxine is better.

Agreed, as watched Pearl prior to x, x felt a little bit slow! Hopefully with Maxxxine focusing on Mia then we’ll get a bit more

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

They’re not showing this movie anywhere near me so I’ll probs have to wait for the digital release but I’m not surprised at all at everyone hating MaXXXine tbh. It looked bad from the trailer. But also I love a bad horror movie some of my favorite movies are terrible so I’ll probs end up liking it… 

sig-cropped.png

11 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

They’re not showing this movie anywhere near me so I’ll probs have to wait for the digital release but I’m not surprised at all at everyone hating MaXXXine tbh. It looked bad from the trailer. But also I love a bad horror movie some of my favorite movies are terrible so I’ll probs end up liking it… 

the third act is a mess (as most people who've seen it have noted) but the first 2/3 are imo so fun, campy, and great showcases for what makes me love the character of maxine– i enjoyed it!

aOaIzH2.gif