Veinsineon

Lana Del Rey (A.I. Covers)

On 3/20/2023 at 6:23 AM, AntiToxicPill said:

Due to popular request.

omg i love this one so much…..

not sure if ur still taking requests but i would love to hear more abba, specifically slipping through my fingers

Hello All. 

I hope you are all doing well. 

The past month has been a trainwreck , I started to get into the A.I covers because many people in this community wanted to listen to their favorite songs but with Lana's Vocals, just like myself. I got into fights with people on this forum and on YouTube and let me tell you it was exhausting . I do not have to answer to anybody who does not enjoy what I do. Many people really appreciated my efforts . IF you enjoy something ENJOY IT . IF you don't like something then WALK,AWAY. Simple as that. Continuous  reports from sad people who hide their traumas  behind a keyboard managed to get my Youtube account blocked and all my videos are now deleted . I do not have any words for this . Just sad. Other fanbases are really positive and enjoy this new trend . I do not understand why our fanbase has to act like that .

Mods if you please close this thread , 

I would really appreciate it .

And to people who actually enjoyed the ride , I am glad .

To people who decided to be ***holes  and reported my videos DAILY for a MONTH, life will treat you accordingly so I don't hold any grudges.

Bye.

26 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

Hello All. 

I hope you are all doing well. 

The past month has been a trainwreck , I started to get into the A.I covers because many people in this community wanted to listen to their favorite songs but with Lana's Vocals, just like myself. I got into fights with people on this forum and on YouTube and let me tell you it was exhausting . I do not have to answer to anybody who does not enjoy what I do. Many people really appreciated my efforts . IF you enjoy something ENJOY IT . IF you don't like something then WALK,AWAY. Simple as that. Continuous  reports from sad people who hide their traumas  behind a keyboard managed to get my Youtube account blocked and all my videos are now deleted . I do not have any words for this . Just sad. Other fanbases are really positive and enjoy this new trend . I do not understand why our fanbase has to act like that .

Mods if you please close this thread , 

I would really appreciate it .

And to people who actually enjoyed the ride , I am glad .

To people who decided to be ***holes  and reported my videos DAILY for a MONTH, life will treat you accordingly so I don't hold any grudges.

Bye.

Hello dear friend!

I'm definitely sorry things ended up like this, unfortunately. Know that in the pre-release period, your banter was the best and that it definitely distracted some of us while we waited for the album. It was healthy and did not harm anyone!

You covered Dancing Queen and until yesterday I listened to it a lot, always so emotional. Thank you for fulfilling my request. I confess that my desire was to keep asking for more and more songs, but I wanted to let the people here have fun too - I didn't even know that these attacks happened.

Again, thank you very much. If you go back with the channel or put your songs on any platform, please let me know. And if you need anything, let me know too. Just never let the envy or meanness of others affect you.

Hugs!

I'm so very sad that your YouTube channel is gone. You did an amazing job with your AI covers. I loved getting to hear Lana sing all these different types of songs. 'Nights in White Satin' was absolutely gorgeous. I was listening to it all morning and then this afternoon your channel was gone, I had to know what happened. I'm sorry you have been attacked by haters. Why do people have to ruin a good thing for others! Lots of us really appreciate what you were doing. I hope you will get your channel back and continue on someday. ❤️❤️❤️

idk if there's a thread of this already but i couldn't find any!!

lately i've been seeing a lot of videos on tiktok and youtube of ai doing covers of songs using Lana's voice and it's weird but interesting cuz some of them rly sounds like Lana :oprah3: 

Some of the best I've found:

Forget Her - Jeff Buckley 

https://www.tiktok.com/@onlineeilish/video/7226488563360091438?is_from_webapp=1&web_id=7229911040283821611

There is a light that never goes out - The Smiths 

https://www.tiktok.com/@onlineeilish/video/7225799837944630574?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7229911040283821611

Telepatia - Kali Uchis

My Baby Shot Me Down - Nancy Sinatra

Who is she? - I Monster (this one sounds so goood omg)

https://www.tiktok.com/@lana.live0/video/7229371948642471194?lang=es

Dream brother - Jeff Buckley

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRwWRsX4/

Back to Black - Amy Winehouse

what do u guys think?? does it sounds like Lana? :flutter:  

also i found this one omg what this is crazy