Elle

Mexico City, MX @ Foro Sol - August 15th, 2023

Just now, Mer said:

Iโ€™m sorry but I can never trust anyone who doesnโ€™t realize Cherry is elite and top of her discographyโ€”let alone this set.ย 

Not wanting Lana to do Cherry is wild, like that's legit her liveliest song liveย :air2:

what did she say? I can't hearย 

หšเญจเญงโ‹†๏ฝกหš โ‹† ๐‘ค๐š‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐š‘๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿย โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจเญงหš

ย 4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

ย 

This has truly been the best setlist of the shows so far omg. Iโ€™m soooo happy sheโ€™s made Hope the closer again, it really is such a touching way to end the show. I cry every time x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

โ€ขย 4.18.14ย โ€ขย 5.1.14ย โ€ข 9.20.14ย โ€ข 5.28.15ย โ€ข 6.14.15ย โ€ข 7.28.16ย โ€ข 7.24.17ย โ€ข 10.23.17ย โ€ข 10.24.17ย โ€ข 1.25.18ย โ€ข 2.5.18ย โ€ข 12.5.18ย โ€ข 10.3.19ย โ€ข 10.11.19ย โ€ข 11.16.19 โ€ข

SFย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย INDย โ€ขย ATLย โ€ขย CHIย โ€ขย LDNย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย NYCย โ€ขย DCย โ€ข ATLย โ€ข NYCย โ€ข PDXย โ€ข SANย โ€ข KS

ย 

the guy that is doing the livestream is breathing so heavy... I would be stressed too if Lana would try to skip hope...

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Stand by Your Man, DMD, FF, BJ, Cherry all need to go.

ย 

We can have VB, WC, DT, Old money, Brooklyn baby instead

Cherry being one of the few songs that keep set list livelyย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

This has truly been the best setlist of the shows so far omg. Iโ€™m soooo happy sheโ€™s made Hope the closer again, it really is such a touching way to end the show. I cry every time x

cant spell Mexico with an M. And what is an M turned upside down? A W. And this set list was a major W.ย 

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

๐“Š”ย I took the miracle move on drugย ๐“Š”

โš•๏ธย The effects were temporaryย โš•๏ธ

โŠน (:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…[ฬฒฬ…:โ™ก:]ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…:ฬฒฬ…) โŠนย 

65DD882D-BB89-457E-BE7E-3DC7FE067E12.gifย 

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

12 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I'd rather hear that cover than hear Born to Die, Blue Jeans or Summertime Sadness for the 17283849th timeย :oprah3:

See I disagree there lol those are classics I donโ€™t know why everyone expects her not to play them. White Mustang, Bartender, Cherry (this less than others), DMD, and Arcadia can go lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

See I disagree there lol those are classics I donโ€™t know why everyone expects her not to play them. White Mustang, Bartender, Cherry, DMD, and Arcadia can go lol

ย 

she hasnโ€™t sang white mustang in a while but we have to admit, white mustangโ€™s choreo was so good