mybluenectarofthegods389

“Honeymoon” Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

40 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

what they can do Black list me or what:omfg: yall Being too funny sometimes

read the whole thing, the hm thread and lfl discussion thread and if u still find smth to blame me for than its smth personal lol... nfr Stan Being overdramatic and loud as always naur its trew:true:

damn :rip: 

:horror: anyway... i would like to hear paradise (2015) :true: 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

3 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

mhm cool

yes it is cool that I can at least not respond the way you do lol you can't just be calling people "delusional person" whenever you like, particularly about something that nobody knows the absolute trush lol but whatever

and before you call me "nfr stan" ( :rip: ) that is a short minded way to categorize people

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

yes it is cool that I can at least not respond the way you do lol you can't just be calling people "delusional person" whenever you like, particularly about something that nobody knows the absolute trush lol but whatever

and before you call me "nfr stan" ( :rip: ) that is a short minded way to categorize people

Babe don't waste ur time on them let them get to page 100 arguing about things that don't matter  :thumb3:  They're clearly having a blast 

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Babe don't waste ur time on them let them get to page 100 arguing about things that don't matter  :thumb3:  They're clearly having a blast 

thats True i wouldnt mind reaching as many pages arguing about nothing because i have time, without some unnecessary peacemakers 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

Did everyone try the chicken? I thought the chicken was lovely? I also think that Honeymoon era and album was lovely too. Very lovely, in fact. :hooker:

url%5D

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

i don't recommend u to listen to that delusion persin who spreads misinfo btw, that already happened in like 80% posts from them

girl be calm

please just be respectful to eachother lol having vocal discussions about things like this is great and encouraged but don’t act rude when someone raises a point

be kind :clapback:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

girl be calm

please just be respectful to eachother lol having vocal discussions about things like this is great and encouraged but don’t act rude when someone raises a point

be kind :clapback:

:popcorn:ur right:true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

:popcorn::oopna2:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Honeymoon was kinda messy as hell and... it was a different kind of messy when she was around. Ngl I miss it.

Thinking about when people finally found the title track music video that she casually didn't release because "nothing happens in it".