Coloringbooks

AJay Deluxe

18 hours ago, The Siren said:

Ajay didn't like chromatica at first listen at all and then the backlash made her do her first revisit :crossed:

We literally ALL don’t like music on the first listen sometimes, it’s called a first listen and an opinion for a reason :awkney:

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

On 4/8/2023 at 9:20 PM, Coloringbooks said:

I have requested her to do a Melanie Martinez - Portals album reaction

Melanie stans stay winning :gclap:

HvXCIsh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I hope she reacts to the Tove Lo, AURORA and Florence albums. She has reacted to albums by all of them in the past and has enjoyed them, so I really wonder why they are not on the list. Hopefully she'll add them cause they're great.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

2 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I hope she reacts to the Tove Lo, AURORA and Florence albums. She has reacted to albums by all of them in the past and has enjoyed them, so I really wonder why they are not on the list. Hopefully she'll add them cause they're great.

SAME I'm so sad Dirt Femme isn't on the list. I hope this is just an initial bunch to get up to speed, then she'll go back to doing 1 new 1 old or something.

She's skipped loads by artists she usually reacts to - CRASH, Hold the Girl, The Loneliest Time etc. so hopefully she goes back and does them

2 hours ago, American Bore said:

SAME I'm so sad Dirt Femme isn't on the list. I hope this is just an initial bunch to get up to speed, then she'll go back to doing 1 new 1 old or something.

She's skipped loads by artists she usually reacts to - CRASH, Hold the Girl, The Loneliest Time etc. so hopefully she goes back and does them

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

No CRASH reaction?!??!? 
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952lnrmqadvp6o0gglaas

EXACTLY! Charli, Rina, Carly... oh girl I really hope she's just trying to catch up with the most requested or something and she'll eventually get to react to those as well :pray2: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

EXACTLY! Charli, Rina, Carly... oh girl I really hope she's just trying to catch up with the most requested or something and she'll eventually get to react to those as well :pray2: 

She’s reacting to albums like Harry’s house which she didn’t even really enjoy…. When CRASH would literally floor her. :ohsnap2: I’m upset 

26 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

She’s reacting to albums like Harry’s house which she didn’t even really enjoy…. When CRASH would literally floor her. :ohsnap2: I’m upset 

Yep I literally envisioned a Vroom Vroom style reaction of the Crash title track, with several ‘this bitch is switching it up’ comments. She HAS to react :trisha:

On 5/13/2023 at 6:52 AM, Coloringbooks said:

Melanie stans stay winning :gclap:

HvXCIsh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Ajayii reacted to Sza this past Friday. That means, Miley is this week, Lana next?

Did someone start a Sza thread? Search results are "0" when I type in "sza." SOS is not for me . . . because almost every track there is auto tune effect on vocal. To each his own. Nobody Gets Me with a folky melody over strumming acoustic guitar featured a beautiful, less processed vocal.

3 minutes ago, Louise said:

Ajayii reacted to Sza this past Friday. That means, Miley is this week, Lana next?

Did someone start a Sza thread? Search results are "0" when I type in "sza." SOS is not for me . . . because almost every track there is auto tune effect on vocal. To each his own. Nobody Gets Me with a folky melody over strumming acoustic guitar featured a beautiful, less processed vocal.

She already reacted to Miley but I think it's a Patreon exclusive video