Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

10 minutes ago, Olympia said:

What about taking the euro star to Paris? 

Because the train home already booked from London I would have to then book another one instead, getting to London from north east costs just as much as visiting Europe, which makes it all the more frustrating about these last min dates! 

plus I was hard pushed getting a babysitter for Hyde park, never mind adding another day :bebe:

buttttt I did check for good measure and it was gonna cost £300 just for the Eurostar per person :eek2:

I should just be grateful I get to see her at all, husbands now complaining I’m putting a dampener on the show by suggesting it’s a less good show than the new ones

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Because the train home already booked from London I would have to then book another one instead, getting to London from north east costs just as much as visiting Europe, which makes it all the more frustrating about these last min dates! 

plus I was hard pushed getting a babysitter for Hyde park, never mind adding another day :bebe:

buttttt I did check for good measure and it was gonna cost £300 just for the Eurostar per person :eek2:

I should just be grateful I get to see her at all, husbands now complaining I’m putting a dampener on the show by suggesting it’s a less good show than the new ones

I see. However, you're right, just be happy you get to see her once. I normally would book Paris, which is only 2 hours by TGV from my home, but with a 1 month old baby that might be difficult 😅 unless I take my husband and baby with me, but then it will be very expensive. Never saw her live though and I am afraid my next chance will be in like 10 years or so, lol. Unless she adds another gig in Europe now I can reach by car in 3 hours. 

It was expensive watch it 

21 minutes ago, Olympia said:

I see. However, you're right, just be happy you get to see her once. I normally would book Paris, which is only 2 hours by TGV from my home, but with a 1 month old baby that might be difficult 😅 unless I take my husband and baby with me, but then it will be very expensive. Never saw her live though and I am afraid my next chance will be in like 10 years or so, lol. Unless she adds another gig in Europe now I can reach by car in 3 hours. 

Yeah, what’s made it more frustrating is that it if I even went solo to Paris it would mean my husband would still need to buy a new train ticket home cos we’re travelling on a 2 together rail card so ticket only valid if we’re both there :bebe: 

having kids really throws a spanner in works too, luckily mine are a bit older so could be left with my husband, but I’ve never traveled to another country solo, so it’d be new for me! An ideal situation for me would be concert venues in the UK ofcourse, but I don’t think that’s likely unless she launches an official tour 

S0F1O.gif

28 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Yeah, what’s made it more frustrating is that it if I even went solo to Paris it would mean my husband would still need to buy a new train ticket home cos we’re travelling on a 2 together rail card so ticket only valid if we’re both there :bebe: 

having kids really throws a spanner in works too, luckily mine are a bit older so could be left with my husband, but I’ve never traveled to another country solo, so it’d be new for me! An ideal situation for me would be concert venues in the UK ofcourse, but I don’t think that’s likely unless she launches an official tour 

I've got tickets to Hyde Park and my partner said the same thing about me putting a damper on the show. I wish I could see her in Paris instead as it's more intimate (or ideally just go to both)  :pft: 

Train tickets down to London cost the same as flights to Europe, the hotels are the same, and the concert tickets are probably cheaper so it really wouldn't have been much different. My partner needs a Schengen visa to travel to Europe, there's noooooo way he's getting it on that short notice, and I don't want to go to Paris on my own honestly so I'm sulking :horror:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

34 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Very true. However, I am ok with not going, as I am not too crazy to see her in a huge gig. I think her music and voice is better for smaller, intimate concerts - which she will probably never have, lol. 

(Generally I can only recommend travelling abroad alone however, it's a very special experience. I always enjoy it very much tbh. Everything is more intense because there's no distraction.)

It was expensive watch it 

27 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I've got tickets to Hyde Park and my partner said the same thing about me putting a damper on the show. I wish I could see her in Paris instead as it's more intimate (or ideally just go to both)  :pft: 

Train tickets down to London cost the same as flights to Europe, the hotels are the same, and the concert tickets are probably cheaper so it really wouldn't have been much different. My partner needs a Schengen visa to travel to Europe, there's noooooo way he's getting it on that short notice, and I don't want to go to Paris on my own honestly so I'm sulking :horror:

Amsterdam is one of my favourite cities which is why I’m putting a dampener too.. the cost would’ve probably been nigh on same price given prior notice and a solo show at least you know won’t get cut off! 
London I don’t particularly enjoy going to.. whereas I would’ve made a trip out of Amsterdam

i wouldn’t even mind going alone but I just can’t afford the flights with having the trip to London, my husbands waiting for an operation so he’s out of work not getting paid and I’ve only set aside enough for this trip :bebe: I know it will be good,  but still, I’ll sulk all day lol

S0F1O.gif

Here in Italy we're having problem reaching the place. Its a tiny village in Tuscany, absolutely not adequate for such a big artist. Given that she announced it so late, bus companies are not available for that date 🥺

That's the reason why the show is not sold out and many people are deciding not to go. 

28 minutes ago, liveordieboy said:

Here in Italy we're having problem reaching the place. Its a tiny village in Tuscany, absolutely not adequate for such a big artist. Given that she announced it so late, bus companies are not available for that date 🥺

That's the reason why the show is not sold out and many people are deciding not to go. 

Exactly. It would have been sold out if it was announced months ago. I'll never forget how she managed to sold out two arenas back in 2018 (Rome and Milan), she could have done the same with this one.

I read an article about the show in Lido di Camaiore (no clue how reliable it was) that said that more than 8k tickets were sold so far.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Exactly. It would have been sold out if it was announced months ago. I'll never forget how she managed to sold out two arenas back in 2018 (Rome and Milan), she could have done the same with this one.

I read an article about the show in Lido di Camaiore (no clue how reliable it was) that said that more than 8k tickets were sold so far.

I was at the one in Milan, oooh the memories... 🥺

Ofc shed be already sold out there or in Rome. But she decided to be edgy af this time... as if she were a local artist (tbh I also love her for these reasons). 

I'll be there nevertheless, yet Idk how to get back home the same night after the concert. I guess I'll have to stay high by the beach and take the first train in the morning. 

Also, pretty sure the event does not have any livestream, but maybe I'll try to with my insta for some songs 

I just saw some pics of the stage online and I'm confused about the "Pit Area" tickets. Is there actually a Pit? It looks like they split the garden with left and right areas. I'm scared to know cause none of them is what you would call a Pit Area...

Edit: nevermind they could have changed it for Lana (I guess?)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

20 minutes ago, x VB said:

I just saw some pics of the stage online and I'm confused about the "Pit Area" tickets. Is there actually a Pit? It looks like they split the garden with left and right areas. I'm scared to know cause none of them is what you would call a Pit Area...

What pictures 

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Edit: nevermind they could have changed it for Lana (I guess?)

As far as I know its not technically a pit, it should correspond to the front row of the garden. It has also (that what the organization has said) a better acoustic, private bar and toilets.