Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

"È assolutamente vietato ai Portatori del titolo di ingresso registrare, fotografare e/o riprendere gli Eventi con qualsiasi strumento. A tal fine, l'Organizzatore si riserva di non autorizzare l'ingresso all'Evento ai Portatori dei titoli muniti di telecamere, registratori, telefonini con videocamera e/o qualsiasi altro strumento/dispositivo che consenta riprese audio-video."

You can't use your phone to record or take pics at the show :awkney: wtf is this place

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

"È assolutamente vietato ai Portatori del titolo di ingresso registrare, fotografare e/o riprendere gli Eventi con qualsiasi strumento. A tal fine, l'Organizzatore si riserva di non autorizzare l'ingresso all'Evento ai Portatori dei titoli muniti di telecamere, registratori, telefonini con videocamera e/o qualsiasi altro strumento/dispositivo che consenta riprese audio-video."

You can't use your phone to record or take pics at the show :awkney: wtf is this place

That's obv non-enforceable for such a huge venue + they obv are going to allow phones in they're probably just going to hand out stickers that cover the camera (like they do at nice clubs) that everyone will proceed to take off as soon as Lana starts

56 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This is sending me :thumb:

Best of luck to you, though! Camping?

Well I’m going for 3 nights and now I found a hotel for 2 of them that’s not *that* expensive and it’s close to the venue but for the first night I’ll be pretty much homeless :crai: 

31 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Well I’m going for 3 nights and now I found a hotel for 2 of them that’s not *that* expensive and it’s close to the venue but for the first night I’ll be pretty much homeless :crai: 

Wait do you wanna meet up and go together??

5 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

Wait do you wanna meet up and go together??

well sure the more the better! i'm trying to convince my friends to go as well and i linked up with a few other polish ppl i just met on discord lmao

hit me up on instagram its 1kpinkballoons

3 hours ago, x VB said:

Don't they all say that but then people do anyway? 

If everyone does it what are they realistically gonna do

ETA oops Florida already said this and I didn't see

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Kinda jealous. It looks quite idyllic, cheap tickets, hotels cheap too

flights are a fortune  though :sadcore2:

PLS.... imagine if she sings Salvatore while the sun sets on the beautiful italian countryside, pure bliss :oprah4:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

8 hours ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

I really really really wanna go but I can't find anyone that wants to spend that money on travel :(. Hit me up if you plan on going!! I was thinking of flying from AMS to PSA on Saturday, book 2 nights in Camaiore and fly back on Monday.

I’m not sure if you want someone to go w for safety but don’t miss out on it just because you don’t want to go alone, you’ll regret it! There’s nothing wrong w going to see one of your favorite artists live, it doesn’t come around everyday 💕💕

16 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Kinda jealous. It looks quite idyllic, cheap tickets, hotels cheap too

flights are a fortune  though :sadcore2:

In summer it's always crazy, but surely the post covid demand and Putin (less cheap fuel) have their share in it, too. 

It was expensive watch it 

28 minutes ago, Olympia said:

In summer it's always crazy, but surely the post covid demand and Putin (less cheap fuel) have their share in it, too. 

You used to be able to pick up flights quite last minute for under £100, but nothing less than 5x that I can find!

Annoyingly I could get flights to Dublin for less than £30!! But it’s far too close to the London date for me.. I wouldn’t have minded this or the Amsterdam date though as a few days in between 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

12 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

You used to be able to pick up flights quite last minute for under £100, but nothing less than 5x that I can find!

Annoyingly I could get flights to Dublin for less than £30!! But it’s far too close to the London date for me.. I wouldn’t have minded this or the Amsterdam date though as a few days in between 

What about taking the euro star to Paris? 

It was expensive watch it