x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

https://twitter.com/milkydonah/status/1673657773077282820?s=46&t=4HYC3rn-4oFMY2eMcMkZOw

honestly this makes me think she once again thought the tour dates were announced when they actually werent (coke necklace situation all over again), the communication skills between her and her management are very applaudable :bebe:

4698aa00f6d7ce1337ab79a011220eb0.gif

5 minutes ago, lizzys said:

https://twitter.com/milkydonah/status/1673657773077282820?s=46&t=4HYC3rn-4oFMY2eMcMkZOw

honestly this makes me think she once again thought the tour dates were announced when they actually werent (coke necklace situation all over again), the communication skills between her and her management are very applaudable :bebe:

its confirmed this whole tour is a last minute decision she decided AFTER glastonbury 

also her management is dumb but they would never be this stupid to know about all these dates for weeks and announce them days before pls

5 minutes ago, lizzys said:

WTAF :thumb3: this lady.. 

2 hours ago, lizzys said:

It could be simple the problem of a creative person. You just think of your creative project and the organization things and information by the management get into Lana's one ear and leave through the other one, without being saved in between 😉 

However, just read on a post here it was indeed spontaneous and that's what I actually thought myself.

It was expensive watch it 

11 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Do we think tickets will be hard to get? 

Hard is an understatement, europe has been deprived of Lana since like 2018 

8 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

can she please come to USA or Canada :crai:

I mean no harm but what in the fresh hell made you say this :wtf: She's given EVERYTHING to Cali + US fans for many many years :awkney: 

2 hours ago, yourboy said:

I mean no harm but what in the fresh hell made you say this :wtf: She's given EVERYTHING to Cali + US fans for many many years :awkney: 

So you clearly don’t know how big the US is because from the East of the US to somewhere like Cali , it’s over a 5 hour flight. That would cost hundreds of dollars… and what do you mean “everything”? She’s gone to Europe on all her tours except NFR (which there was nothing she could do about that). And don’t even mention the festivals as something for USA/CA, I’m not paying for a festival to see one singer who shows up 45 minutes late. Also Canada is a huge country, so I don’t see how one show in Quebec would be enough to satisfy her Canadian fans… she should go to Toronto or something. 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

3 hours ago, Um Chile Anyways So said:

Girl, Lana loves performing close to home. Let us European gays win for once.... I hope she announces more dates across the EU. 

I hope she announces more in EU too, and I never said otherwise? you can want things for yourself and understand that others will too

pskiQfS.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

I’m booking my flight but I’m afraid I won’t be able to get two golden tickets :defeated:and the flight tickets can’t be refunded. Does anyone have any tips in how to get a ticket SAFELY with ticketmaster?

youll be fine, just buy them as soon as they go on sale and refresh the page for 30-60 minutes if theyre sold out, theres always a few coming back up from people who dont check out

image.png

12 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

So you clearly don’t know how big the US is because from the East of the US to somewhere like Cali , it’s over a 5 hour flight. That would cost hundreds of dollars… and what do you mean “everything”? She’s gone to Europe on all her tours except NFR (which there was nothing she could do about that). And don’t even mention the festivals as something for USA/CA, I’m not paying for a festival to see one singer who shows up 45 minutes late. Also Canada is a huge country, so I don’t see how one show in Quebec would be enough to satisfy her Canadian fans… she should go to Toronto or something. 

I truly understand what you're trying to say and I really do feel for you. I would never want to start a fight with you! :wub: But there are so so many people out there who have to cross oceans after lands just to see her. No matter how big the US is, but trust me, the US will and always be smaller than the globe. She is going to perform in the US, and it is realistically possible for you to take a couple of days off to see her show. "US is bigger than what you think" card.. sounds kinda tone deaf. :toofloppy: We all love Lana but she clearly has certain countries that she prefers and we should accept that and feel lucky if you can get to see her without having to plan a two-week travel across the globe just for a show. :pray2:

17 minutes ago, yourboy said:

I truly understand what you're trying to say and I really do feel for you. I would never want to start a fight with you! :wub: But there are so so many people out there who have to cross oceans after lands just to see her. No matter how big the US is, but trust me, the US will and always be smaller than the globe. She is going to perform in the US, and it is realistically possible for you to take a couple of days off to see her show. "US is bigger than what you think" card.. sounds kinda tone deaf. :toofloppy: We all love Lana but she clearly has certain countries that she prefers and we should accept that and feel lucky if you can get to see her without having to plan a two-week travel across the globe just for a show. :pray2:

Yes I know, (and sorry if my reply sounded aggressive, it sounds like an argument and that wasn’t my intention) but I’m just saying lots/most of us American fans in the Northeast can’t afford to spend the money on a flight and place to stay in addition to the tickets and taking off work/education. I’m also in my feelings because I am on holiday in Europe and am missing most of the shows she’s doing by a few days, lol.

pskiQfS.jpeg

7 hours ago, lizzys said:

to me it just seems a way to placate fans that were pissed about glastonbury, lana also probably felt bad about being late and not finishing her set, also now that it’s over with donoghue our girl probably welcomes a distraction lmaooo

4 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

I doubt these dates were sporadic. I agree it was a miscommunication of her team. For the venues she's performing at she would have to book them a long time in advance I'm certain. 

doubt it. even if Lana's team fucked up completely, the venues and the event organizers would have pushed for the tickets to go on sale. it does look very quickly put together. They probably didn't start booking the venues only after Glastonbury, but I don't think they started planning this more than a few weeks ago

image.png