x VB

Amsterdam, NL @ Ziggo Dome - July 4th, 2023

On 6/29/2023 at 3:28 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

over 150k people trying to get tickets for this and they booked an arena for 17k :deadbanana: let's step up ben

This is actually a great strategy as they build up hype for the full arena European tour :sluttybunny:

3 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

So I have two extra tickets ( golden circle ) I bought from viagogo, I thought they won’t gonna send me the tickets so I panicked and bought it from a reseller. But today they transferred me both tickets :gasp: So if anyone’s interested let me know

:derpna2:

10 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

So I have two extra tickets ( golden circle ) I bought from viagogo, I thought they won’t gonna send me the tickets so I panicked and bought it from a reseller. But today they transferred me both tickets :gasp: So if anyone’s interested let me know

ugh if plane tix weren't fucking $600 i'd be all over this, why can't amsterdam be closer to meeeee

aOaIzH2.gif

4 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Scream Tulsa Jesus Freak it would be a slay live

if lana gets mad at just the thought of salvatore if she hears one thing about tulsa she will straight up leave the stage lmao she's never doing that one i fear… a loss for the culture!