Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

anyways, before lana came on they messed smth up with the mic and it crackled so loud i thought it was gunshots and we had another bataclan on our hands :rip: when i tell yall i prepared to die

now lemme grab a cheeseburger and go to sleep cause a boy needs to get up at 5 to catch a 7am flight to be back in the office

the way i wasnt even 12 hours in paris only for miss lana banana

I JUMPED SO HARDDD

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

anyways, before lana came on they messed smth up with the mic and it crackled so loud i thought it was gunshots and we had another bataclan on our hands :rip: when i tell yall i prepared to die

now lemme grab a cheeseburger and go to sleep cause a boy needs to get up at 5 to catch a 7am flight to be back in the office

the way i wasnt even 12 hours in paris only for miss lana banana

Oh my god that would’ve scared me so bad.

okay just got back to my hotel

SHE WAS THE CUTEST EVER

she interacted so much with the audience and was so sweet when she stopped the show twice to help some fans. she also pointed to a little girl and said ciao baby which melted my heart shes the cutest woman

and her vocals were lovely too! great to see her so happy on the stage again she really loves us :wub::trisha:

i feel so lucky to have seen her both yesterday and today for my second and third shows she never gets tiring

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

okay just got back to my hotel

SHE WAS THE CUTEST EVER

she interacted so much with the audience and was so sweet when she stopped the show twice to help some fans. she also pointed to a little girl and said ciao baby which melted my heart shes the cutest woman

and her vocals were lovely too! great to see her so happy on the stage again she really loves us :wub::trisha:

Did she sing Tulsa in the begining again like she did at Hyde Park?? 

Hmmmm I get some of the complains about setlist and so on because she's random af with these "Festival Tour" setups (2016 included). It looks like she picks the most famous songs and then shuffle them with the most random left-field moments (Bartender, Flipside, Lolita, etc) and call it a day. But this tour is still miles ahead from whatever MESS she was doing with Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour in 2019; we're lucky she's not just spending 40% of the setlist with random covers and bringing people on stage while struggling to sing or barely trying.

You can tell they actually put some effort on this show with the Backing Vocals, Dancers, Stage set+up... She even had the whole entrance thing (that she cut after the first show but alright). At this point I can imagine it's also not easy to create a setlist that will make everyone happy so she just goes for the easiest route: Born To Die classics and throw in the random songs that fans will lap it up.

Just throwing it out there, but is it possible that she doesn’t sing some of the songs that we all love so much because some are so personal and emotional that she might not be able to get through them live. Hell some of her songs get me emotional sometimes I can’t imagine how she feels, remember these songs are her actual life… 

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

4 minutes ago, TexasTraveler said:

Just throwing it out there, but is it possible that she doesn’t sing some of the songs that we all love so much because some are so personal and emotional that she might not be able to get through them live. Hell some of her songs get me emotional sometimes I can’t imagine how she feels, remember these songs are her actual life… 

Definitely some songs are too personal or emotional to sing live. Like Fingertips and Kintsugi. BUT she has like almost 200 songs officially released so she could pick like 4 to replace white mustang and Cherry and blue jeans and PWYC.

14 minutes ago, TexasTraveler said:

i mean how emotional can a song that goes "me and my boyfriend listen to the chili peppers we write hit songs without trying like all the time" be? she can sing that one :teehee: